Flash hole deburring

Quote:
SodakJim : Does chuck still come down to the mini-mart in the mourning for coffee???

I try not to get up in the morning. When I do get up that early, I get my coffee at the Bakery with fresh rolls. Are you talking about Chuck Krause from South Whitlock?

Chucks last name slips my mind, he is a retired Carpenter and takes care of the car wash at Gas-N-goodies. Another buddy is Derick Drew..

All you have to do here in South Dakota is leave it in your pickup when you stop for gas. By the way, don't put your tongue on the barrel. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smiliesmack.gif

UGGGG ! NOW you tell not to put my tonuge on the barrel /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smiliesmack.gif

I deburr the flash hole in all my brass. My tool will only take out the burrs and no more. If I try to deburr the same brass twice it simply won' take any more out. I have no idea what difference it makes in MOA but I spend a lot of time on brass prep and my groups are half the size they were before I put in the extra time.

Back