Predator Masters using UBB.threads ™ Infopop Corporation.
PM Gear Moon & Weather

Welcome to the Predator Masters Forums
Be sure to visit the main Predator Master website at

PM Gear
PM Gear
PM Gear
The Official Predator Masters Search Engine

Topic Options
#1259434 - 03/27/09 02:56 PM Fox and Coyote Hunting with Hounds in New York State
Emmanuel Offline

Loc: New York
Are there any people from new york here that hunt fox and coyote with hounds? I am from the waterloo/geneva area. We do a lot of hunting with american foxhounds. I was wondering if there are any good foxhounds for sale in the area. Any good coyote stories or pictures. Also, there has been numerous sightings of a large black cat roaming the area near seneca lake. Someone said that the DEC released it to control the deer population. IS this true? THanks guys

#1259435 - 04/02/09 07:42 AM Re: Fox and Coyote Hunting with Hounds in New York State [Re: Emmanuel]
hyperformance1 Offline

Loc: port huron, mi.
Go to New York Sate Hound Hunting Forum it's a real good site.

#1259436 - 04/03/09 08:52 AM Re: Fox and Coyote Hunting with Hounds in New York State [Re: hyperformance1]
killcoyotes Offline
Seasoned Member

Loc: rochester, ny
there`s alot of guys that run yotes in your area. i run around the lodi area alot along with victor, macedon & palmyra.. as for the large black cat, i don`t believe it. there`s way to many of us yote hunters out there every weekend thoughout the state, someone would cut a track. if you`d like you can stop by my site,(link below), there`s quite a bunch guys from around ny & pa on it that run yotes & fox.

http://mattmcdonnell.proboards.com/index.cgi?

Moderator:  mikegranger 

Forum Stats
48051 Members
83 Forums
286247 Topics
2705811 Posts

Max Online: 3771 @ 02/03/14 09:55 PM
Today's Birthdays
Brent, erikc838, jd_riggs, JEFFSINBOFISHING, jim k, matthewwyo, tfrank, the noobie

© Predator Masters™, All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.