Woman rescues coyote with its foot stuck in a fence

Someone should sue the fence manufacturers for making a product that can accidentally snag coyotes. They should have forseen this happening and altered the design so it wouldn't happen. Make them put serial numbers on the fences so they can be traced back to the manufacturer. Might be funnier if it didn't sound like it could really happen. I'm sure there are a million other ridiculous comments to be made on this but I have better things to do today.

Sure looked like an illegal trap situation to me... I didn't see any name tags on that 'snare'.... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif

It would have been even more ironic if, after getting it cut free and it ran off, you would have heard a rifle report, just as it broke cover... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

I would have helped it out of the fence too...

it would have been with some 4 Buck instead of pliers, but hey.

She seems like a nice lady. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif
Not the smartest lady ever but a nice one all the same. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smiliesmack.gif

Seems like a waste. There it was, all stretched out, ready to skin. Hmmm...sorry, the wild maniac is creaping out of me again....

RE

Quote:
Looked like it was practicing for the big day!

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif Ozzy that was a good one.
Glad to see I'm not the only one with a twisted sense of humor.

Nice lady, not too bright, talks to herself.
What woulda happened if the yote was on her side of the fence?
Did she repair the fence afterwards (property owner lawsiut, lol)?

Red Ekj,
I was thinking the same thing. All she had to do was tie up that other hind leg and start skinnin......oh shoot him first. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smiliesmack.gif Sorry I couldn't help myself.

Back