Hello all from the new guy in KY

fw707

New member here and I just wanted to say hello to all. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif
I just got a new e-caller delivered a couple of days ago, and I'm trying to get back into reloading, so this just seemed to be the place to be. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-006.gif

JP

Welcome from kansas this is one of the best sites for hunting calling and just plain ol BS with everyone. Lots of very sharp people on here.

Quote:
Which hollar you livin in? I travel in Kentucky alot!

The eastern side of the state between Ashland and Pikeville, just off US Route 23. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Quote:
Welcome fellow Ky hunter /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif

Whereabouts in Ky are you?

foxy, I'm about 60 miles south of you. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

And thanks everybody for the welcome. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif

Last edited:
Quote:
Quote:
Welcome fellow Ky hunter /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif

Whereabouts in Ky are you?

foxy, I'm about 60 miles south of you. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

And thanks everybody for the welcome. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif [/quote
Pm sent /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif

Quote:
Welcome.I have family up there in Johnson county .

Send me a pm. I might know 'em. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Quote:
Welcome aboard!!! I live in Leslie Co. which isn't that far from you, I'm retired too, if you ever get down this way give me a holler!!

Thank you b-man!
I'll be passing through your county tomorrow AM on the way to north FL to whack some turkeys.
I think they used to call that road the Daniel Boone Parkway until the politicians decided they were more famous than ole Daniel.
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Back