The cat house

catwhacker

Not much to show but this is my shop. I don't have near as many goodies as some of the guys but I make do and it's warm. You won't find any cats near the place they just don't like me.

9c4acedc.jpg

81ff58b1.jpg

e742fdb5.jpg

Looks nice Jim, I would love to have your dust collector!

Is that a rotorery dial phone on the wall? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Last edited:
You just took the exact words right out of my mouth Tony. "Is that a rotary phone???" /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Nice shop Jim!

Tony

I have photos of that phone on the wall of the first log house I built. No roof just some of the logs up. That was 27 years ago. It still works.

Grizz,
I think you whack a different kind of cat out there. It's not that kind of cat house. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

I remember when I was a baby having a phone like that /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif
I'm not that young /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif
Nice shop Jim /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif And it is warm? WOW /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

Rudy,
That big Jet filter will suck a small chisel into it. It's still in there. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smiliesmack.gif I got lucky getting it. It was the floor sample and the last one they had. It's 1 1/2 hp and I got it for $159.00 /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Kerry, It took 2 hours to get it looking like this and it's still a mess.

Back