Randy Anderson's "Come Little Coyote Come" Song

brkncly

Does anyone have his song, "Come Little Coyote Come" and where can I find it? I'd like to download into my iPod. I know I can buy one for $5.99 but it'll cost about $12.00 for shipping & handling! Thanks!

the first time I met Randy I cussed him for that dang song! to this day My wife sings it every dang time we set on stand it get stuck in my head then I'm singin' the dang thang!
sorry no help here just ranting.

Quote:
It would make a good ringtone too.

Last spring, I found out how to make a ring tone by recording on the cell phone. On my drive back from New Mexico where I did a bit of calling, I recorded a beautiful chorus of a rabbit being eaten by a coyote. Coincidentally, I could hear that sound on my cell phone very well in spite of my bad hearing. I loved it but everybody around me had fits. I only had it for about 6 months and they forced me to change it. You should have seen the looks in the grocery store when it rang though. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Guess, I love it! I catch myself singing that song alot myself while on stand...LOL

That and Jay's hip hop coyote tune from coyote behavior video..

JD

if you steal it from Randy ,I am sure you would send him some money for his hard work.
Don'T be a thief or a cheapskate and buy the CD.

I ended up buying the whole CD. I thought maybe somebody might know where I could just download one song instead of the whole CD. I wasn't trying to steal from him, sorry for the misunderstanding. Thanks!

Bullwhip,
Im not for sure if your post was directed at me, but as I stated we purchased our CD at lock stock and barrel. My son has every Randy Anderson call, and we have every video he has made, we have two bark-o-loungers, and 1 calling vest. So I think its okay to use his song.

I love that song. I recorded it as a ring tone off one of the seven videos I bought from Randy. My wife just rolls her eyes when one of my buddies calls and the song starts playing. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

That song has been stuck in my head ever since I watched Randy's video. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smiliesmack.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smiliesmack.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smiliesmack.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smiliesmack.gif

Seeking coyotes
don't you get it.
This is how Randy makes a living.
Just buy the CD .
Can I get your resources that you earn for free?

Quote:
Seeking coyotes
don't you get it.
Just buy the CD .

I think he was asking if you could get just that one song somewhere. Not if he could find it for free.

Quote:
Quote:
Seeking coyotes
don't you get it.
Just buy the CD .

I think he was asking if you could get just that one song somewhere. Not if he could find it for free.

I dunno. The 'free' part in his post might be considered a clue.

Back