Free calls lets play!!!

chazwho2

Ok, here is the deal, I have a couple of calls that I made laying around doing nothing.

So I decided to have some fun. First off I make calls for fun and don't claim to be a pro so keep that in mind.

Still wanna play here goes: What is the make, model, year of my dirt bike? (and yes I know that is wimmmppy air)
[image]
cr250.jpg
[/image]

Here is the call you will get:
[image]
100_1254.jpg
[/image]

Call two: (Rule you can't be from Utah)There is a mountain range 15 minutes from Monticello, Utah. What is the name of the mountains and what is the also known as name?
Call you can win:
[image]
100_1253.jpg
[/image]
Lets have fun!!

wyoyote your good and right I'll pm ya here in a bit.

Call two is off the board. Call one still out there.

Last edited:
dang close /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smiliesmack.gif! good lookin calls btw /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif

I know I kept thinkin you were going to throw out another guess.

This was fun but still to easy, next time i'll have to have some math equation made up or something.

Thanks for the comments all.

How did I miss this post /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smiliesmack.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smiliesmack.gif Chaz you were supposed to tell me before you did something like this LOL!!
No just kidding you guys are going to love his calls they are awesome /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif Kerry

Back