Sportsmans Warehouse Southern Nevada CLOSING!

Quote:
The Round Rock store may close, but you can go to Cabelas in Buda....I don't have that option.

Thanks for the closure list! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif
Good info.

Barry

We are lucky to have the Cabelas in Buda, I try to make it down there as often as I can, I seem to get in trouble with the wife real fast when I do go there for some reason.

Sportsman's closing down caught me by surprise like everyone else I thought the Canadian deal was going to cure there money problems. No problem on the list Barry I was curious to see which stores were closing just posted it so everyone could see the good/bad news on there store.

I read this a few days ago and was rather surprised that the Reno, NV store is sticking around. I'm a supporter of it, and shop there frequently. I just imagined it being one of the ones to go, seeing as we had a Cabelas and a Scheels open in the last year, and all within about 10 miles of each other. For a city of about 200,000 we have quite the selection..

The Sportsman’s Warehouse, Inc. to Restructure Operations Under Chapter 11

The Company has taken this action after determining that a Chapter 11 reorganization is in the best longterm
interest of the Company, its employees, customers, creditors, business partners and other
stakeholders. During this process, the Company intends to continue normal business operations.
Specifically, it expects to:
• Keep 29 stores open for business as usual;
• Honor its customer service policies such as returns, exchanges, credits, and gift card programs at each
store location;
• Pay “post-petition” vendors, suppliers and other business partners for goods and services provided;
and,
• Continue to pay employees’ wages and salaries, offering the same medical, dental, life insurance,
disability and other benefits, and to accrue vacation time without interruption.

Press Release PDF

Back