Behold! The Bayonet For The Glock Pistol

Stu Farish

Director / Webmaster
Staff member
Behold! The bayonet for the Glock pistol:

bayonetSmall.jpg

i so want one, but my glock doesn't have accessory rails for mounting it. I was given that pistol just before they added that feature.

I may have to buy a new glock, just so I can get the bayonet for it. that way I'll be prepared if anyone ever gives the command to fix bayonets.

If it has a bayonet attachment, it has to be an assault weapon, or "weapon of war". Don't let Commissar Holder hear about this. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

Somehow I don't think that really fits quite into the original military 'Spirit of the Bayonet' idea....just a bit lacking...

Now, the one on my M1 rifle...oooooooooohhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!

Quote:
if you gotta get that close, why not just pull the trigger?

or beat him over the head with the butt of the gun , if your out of ammo . Trying to stab someone with a pistol in you hand does not sound very easy . Cool little knife though , without a Bayonet mount . /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif

Last edited:
Quote:
Quote:
if you gotta get that close, why not just pull the trigger?

or beat him over the head with the butt of the gun , if your out of ammo . Trying to stab someone with a pistol in you hand does not sound very easy . Cool little knife though , without a Bayonet mount . /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif

you guys are missing the point (no pun intended)

its a bayonet..... for your PISTOL!

THAT IS SOOOOOO COOOOOOL!!!!

EDIT:
knew id seen it somewhere
http://www.thefirearmblog.com/blog/2009/01/21/laserlyte-pistol-bayonet/

and Java it is a Ka-bar /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif

for 40 bucks i will own one....

Last edited:
Will it still work if you turn the gun sideways? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused1.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

I phoned the company and found out what the REAL intended use of this gadget is. It's for the guy who's shot all 17 rounds out of his Glock 17 and missed his attacker. The shooter then uses the bayonet to slit his own throat!

IMO, the actual purpose of this gizmo is nothing less than to be utterly "in your face" to the stupid antis.

recall that one of the qualifying feature of an "assault weapon" is the presence of a bayonet mounting lug.

Well, now, any lowly pistol that has accessory rails can have a bayonet! Brilliant, friggin' BRILLIANT!!! I wish I'd thought of it & would gladly buy a drink for the guy who did /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Back