Picked up a new 25-06 shipped in to my dealer......

woodnut

Been waiting for this ...fits my handle..LOL Cooper Custom Classic 25-06, Exhibition French Walnut... Model 52 repeater.

006-1.jpg

009-1.jpg

Thanks Guys..yep it is a nice piece of wood. I just threw the only gloss scope I had on it to take a picture. I got to get a better scope on it though. Hard to find a good gloss scope though. I just couldn't go with a Matte finish.

Dang, Woodnut, I try really hard not to let Envy into my life.... But you have given me just a little too much temptation with that one...

I've been considering a 25-06, even though I don't know what I'd shoot with it... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smiliesmack.gif

Blue Steel and Wood with a good grain that has been worked out has always made my heart beat a little faster...

Congratulations,,,and I hope it shoots as good as it looks.. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif

Send it too me so I can scratch it so you don't get so mad when you put a scratch on it. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif Sure is pretty that would never leave the house.

Quote:
Been waiting for this ...fits my handle..LOL Cooper Custom Classic 25-06, Exhibition French Walnut... Model 52 repeater.

006-1.jpg

009-1.jpg

WOW!!!!

That rifle is magnificent!!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif
Kudos on the snag!!!
That rifle is good enough to sleep with.... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif

That really came out nice, and you did a great job ordering it with the Niedner butt plate, just seems to look better on a rifle with nice wood.

I also am waiting for a Cooper Model 52 in 25-06, but I went with the synthetic stock so I could use it for a traveling rifle. Would be curious to hear what grain bullets yours likes, hoping mine will shoot the 120's real well.

Cooper is really putting out a fantastic rifle. And yours is one fine specimen.

I have the Skeleton steel butt plate and grip cap on my Super America Kimber. I think Cooper is doing a skeleton?? I am wanting to order one also. However I think I am going to go with Pat's Luxus and put the Turkish Walnut on a new Cooper. I think I am going to go with a single shot 30-06. I also heard their delivery time is getting shorter?? How long did it take to get yours?? I still like the matte finish scope on the Cooper, but it would not be any fun if we agreed on everything.

Beautiful rifle. I wonder where the tupperware guys are. And that is definitely a hunter, not a safe queen. Tom.

This one was bought off dealer stock. Took about a week..LOL Century Arms down in FL. It was on Gun Broker. It does have the skeleton butt and grip......
25-06Butt-1.jpg

It fits right into my Cooper Line up...
002-2.jpg

Last edited:
Back