SOMETHING OF HISTORIC PROPORTIONS IS HAPPENING!

"How can you put more blame on Bush for not correcting the mistake while you never put blame on the people that caused the whole problem. Why does the Dems away try and point their finger at someone else?"

Rugershooter, I think you had better read what you quoted from me a little closer before making the statement that you did ... I said "I think that there is enough blame to attach to both parties", so I am not really pointing the finger at someone else at all. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

Furthermore GWB had a full 6 years when he could have easily corrected the problem, but he didn't. The greater responsibility is his because things went down the crapper on his watch! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif

More rectal/cranial inversion on display.

Quote:

Furthermore GWB had a full 6 years when he could have easily corrected the problem, but he didn't. The greater responsibility is his because things went down the crapper on his watch! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif

http://www.marketwatch.com/News/Story/Story.aspx?guid=%7B74DABC67-B059-465E-AF68-6DB22EB961CD%7D

http://forums.the-dispatch.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/9071076365/m/2151099477/inc/-1

http://www.intellectualconservative.com/2008/10/04/the-story-of-freddie-and-fannie/

http://amyproctor.squarespace.com/blog/2...ie-illegal.html

The greater responsibility lies with crooks like Schumer and Dodd along with the sputtering queer Barney Frank. Meanwhile, Fannie and Freddie cooked the books with no accountability. Any Wall Street firm that would dare do the same would have the entire weight of the SEC and IRS on it, along with wall to wall coverage in the MSM. Greed and corruption is fine for Democrats when it benefits them and increases their power.

Quote:
Well, if you couldn't figure out on your own that quess was a typo for guess, than you should probably stick to your knitting and bisket making and let the men discuss politics and what not! LMAO /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

Do you know what BISKET is?
so you don't have to go look it up... bisket is a DOG treat...so to make it would be called a bisket basket and that is a gift basket for pets... your referring to making biscuits....which i GUESS you can't do since you have no idea how to spell that either.

You started by blaming Bush only. Then when you were confronted with facts, you changed your position. What are the Dems doing now to get us out of it? More debt. More government control. Name one area the government was able to run efficently. Now we are suppose to have faith in the Dems who got us here to begin with. I read your post close enough.

Quote:
So you've collected garbage for 30 consecutive years- hooray for you! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif

BTW- The books you've written do not include the color by numbers from last week.

ROTFL. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

"your referring to making biscuits....which i GUESS you can't do since you have no idea how to spell that either."

It's not that I couldn't do it, it's that I wouldn't do it ... since I consider it women's work! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

The Post Office ...... yes ...... "that's efficient"!!!

Did you know that when the postal rate rises ... the workers get an automatic wage increase????? This is totally independent of inflation factoring or any other gimmick!

That's why they are "perpetually" BROKE!

Three 44s

Sorry Dawg, but I don't collect garbage nor do I peddle real estate! LOL /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Quote:
Done of his articles sited on this board have ever had much to do with economics .

While we are correcting spelling, it is "cited" as in "citation" and not "sited"

Back