NEF Handi-Rifle barrels??

Mattfactor

Hey all - I bought an NEF Handi-Rifle in .204 Ruger a few months ago and I seem to have misplaced the paperwork from the box that had the ordering info for extra barrels. Does anyone know the phone number or any other contact information?

Also, do you know if they make a barrel in .223 WSSM? Thanks a ton.

to be honest lately getting a barrel is taking a real long time for alot of folks, they moved their production to ilion and things are still not right from the sound of it.
Im not possitive on how long it will take or how much the service has improved, but i just thought id give you a heads up. I had some headaches ordering some parts recently and things dont feel like they are running at full steam yet.

They do not make a .223 wssm. the barrels will be listed on the page that was linked.

Personally, I just buy the whole new rifle. with the time it takes to send in the frame and get it fitted and returned I can save up the difference and just go and pick one up.

Good luck with your Handi, and let us know what your going to get, the 30-30 is one of their most accurate and they say that the 45-70 is a must have (its on my short list)

Dave

If you get the 45/70 get a good recoil pad. I have the 32" buffalo barrel and it will knock the snot right out of you with a full house load. Mine does not have any free bore so watch your over all length.

I wouldn't hesitate to send in for an accessory barrel now if they have it in stock, they've been taking 4-6 weeks lately, but be sure and call ahead to see if they have the barrel you want in stock, they've been out of 357 and 44 mags for a while now.

Another recommendation for the 45-70, I have five of em, the latest is the all stainless Ultra Hunter.

ss4570ultracamo3.jpg

4570ss300grtsx53_1.jpg

Back