Ralph Lermayer's "It Is What It Is!" article in Predator Xtreme......

I hate the outfitters, I come down south all the time and i feel yea rusty i realy do but i pay ranchers or leasses for the privilege to hunt for the time I am there.. sorry but i just cant find the guys in Texas that let us on for free, And i cant stand middle man!

Rusty I am a big city boy , just looking to hunt no more no less, but i have a rack the tool box got old /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

see you Texans Friday .

I did find his words funny in the article ,i was just at the biggest outdoor show there is and no outfitters prices where dropped. most outfitters looked as if they didn't care if you hunted with them or not. i had money in hand for a speed goat hunt and didnt find i guy i like .

look like it a rich mans sport anymore !!!!

Last edited:
I just thank my lucky stars I live where I can hunt on so much public land, and about a million acres of private land on the weekends. I could never afford to pay for a hunting lease.

Only been out calling about ten times, but I have yet to run into another hunter in the field.

Quote:
obviously short on people skills

I am the nice's guy you could meet , it's just I don't come across that way in my typing. what i am short of is typing skills just ask the guys that have met me .
I only over pay a trespass free and for housing and get welcome back every year . I wish I could hunt for free but the area I call down there we have to pay to play .

the thing about the tool box made me laugh because that was me many of nights /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Last edited:
George wrote:
“…I come down south all the time and i feel yea rusty i realy do but i pay ranchers or leasses for the privilege to hunt for the time I am there.. sorry but i just cant find the guys in Texas that let us on for free…”

Rusty replies to George with:
“You have to pay money because you are a yankee that is obviously short on people skills. I'd charge you if I saw you coming, too.”

George replies:
“I am not shore what the definition of a yankee is , but….”

To which Joel attempts to help George out:
When a Texan sees this guy coming, sporting his hunting sandals and goggles, he knows he’s a yankee whom he can probably get away with charging to kill nuisance animals:

GeorgeThePayingYankee1.jpg

GeorgeThePayingYankee2.jpg

(Sorry George! I love ya man, but I just couldn’t help it!!!)

Quote:

To which Joel attempts to help George out:
When a Texan sees this guy coming, sporting his hunting sandals and goggles, he knows he’s a yankee whom he can probably get away with charging to kill nuisance animals:

GeorgeThePayingYankee1.jpg

GeorgeThePayingYankee2.jpg

"ADVANTAGE: TEXAN!" /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

joel,
am cool with that to /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif

It always took 2 you Texans to take one 1 Yankee any how

Last edited:
cowboy_outlaw-157x204.jpg

You know why them Texans where them bandanas don't yea ,
so when it comes time to get paid by there hunters they dont feel so bad /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif

Is it true that ranch stores and sporting good stores are now stocking video equipment in west Texas???
I would think it be a good idea since everyone and there kinn are making how to and calling videos /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

there is a west Texan here in yankee land , not much differnt them what i run into down there

Last edited:
Those are pretty good ones, George. Who said you're not a diplomat!

Quote:
You know why them Texans where them bandanas don't yea ,
so when it comes time to get paid by there hunters they dont feel so bad

Nope! That's to cover the sh*t eatin' grin as they take your money!

Quote:
Is it true that ranch stores and sporting good stores are now stocking video equipment in west Texas???
I would think it be a good idea since everyone and there kinn are making how to and calling videos

Pretty much, George. And "guide service" is as common as "Hernandez" across the back windshields of pickup trucks nowadays too! LOL

Quote:

there is a west Texan here in yankee land , not much differnt them what i run into down there

Now George! You need to stay on the North side of the Southern border, pal. Shame on you! LOL

Quote:
common as "Hernandez" across the back windshields of pickup trucks nowadays.

that right there is funny,
I did have a guy from Midland TX come into our archery shop all the time , good guy to!
He come in, I say , hay buddyboy howS it going ,, every time he reply with its fairdamidland ,, good guy he was up in age and I dont think he was into bow hunting as much as he was looking to make new freind in a new town.. we were pretty good pal's for some time after that ,, just goes to show yea all you Texans ant bad,

joel where you from what town , anywhere near Amarillo?

Last edited:
Predator Extreme is a joke. The whole mag is an overstuffed shirt full of advertising and PR. It doesn't get any worse. TOTAL RAG........

Mr R Shaw, /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bowingsmilie.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bowingsmilie.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bowingsmilie.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bowingsmilie.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bowingsmilie.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bowingsmilie.gif

Quote:
Forget about the money,I honestly don't know what kept you from getting shot.

Next week no matter how cold it Is or windy I just put on my old carhartts so I don't get shot pal.
and since the boy is home again I will be taken the scarf but I will be shore not to post photos of it ok /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif
The boy is heading back in 13 days if you shoot me your address I get you one of them scarf strait off a bad guys neck, and then have him sand it right to yea pal ,

I am going to bail out of this one,,

take her easy guys, and i will take it any way it comes

Back