Hog Hunt 458 Socom style

338jdj

Went to texas to try a few of the Barnes 300gr. tsx bullets. Had a great time and 11 of us killed 26 hogs. The last pic is a friend of mine son, who killed the biggest boar at nearly 300 lbs. I nicknamed him Killer. He's 8 and he dropped the boar in its tracks with his 243.
DSC01231.jpg

DSC01244.jpg

DSC01249.jpg

DSC01253.jpg

DSC01257.jpg

DSC01238.jpg

Thanks
338jdj

Well there's going to be a considerable shortage of hogs in Texas now! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

MMMMmmm... bacon and pork loin!

Good job, Joel

did u weight them, cause most people grossly overestimate hogs weight, think how big a 300lb man is, cutt of his legs and he is still big, but only about 200lbs then. that one doesnt look 300. Not calling you a liar just a TON of people make this mistake.

I need to teach you guys how to clean hogs the easy way. NO SKinning! Nice hogs by the way.
what part of Texas were you in?

Quote:
I need to teach you guys how to clean hogs the easy way. NO SKinning! Nice hogs by the way.

Give!! Any tips on cleaning the smelly buggers would be appreciated!

Trashcan
DCC

I can't believe it weighed 300 pounds! Looks like you stuck a needle in the rest of them and they all deflated /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused1.gif Except that one looks like it might have popped /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Good job on the hogs /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif

Quote:
DSC01257.jpg

[image]

come on now ya cant expect us to believe ya got em all to line up that good when ya ran em over
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smiliesmack.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smiliesmack.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smiliesmack.gif

ZAch

Excellent work !

What is your BBL length on your SOCOM? Who's upper is it/

where did your son hit it with 243 and what grain bullet / barnes also?

Ummmm....Piggy's+pork chop+ham+barbecue ribs+mash potatoes/gravy+corn bread......Keep em' hogs coming and fill them frigs. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif

450 Bushmaster is no slouch either. I know, those are "itty-bitty" piggies! But it took the one on the left and the one on the right at 125 yds. Bang-bang!

IMG_1141A.jpg

Back