Preymaster owners

swift one

For all of you folks that use a preymaster for Crow hunting, Crow card #3 works quite well. I tried out the back of my door and got excellent results with all 4 sounds. The crow frenzy definatley got their attention. It starts out with what sounds like some hawk screeching. Worked so well I called in about a dozen crow AND a hawk. I then got to watch a real crow and hawk fight. Too bad I cannot shoot out my back door. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif I am gonna have to try it out this weekend.

You will be pleased, Moostrot. When I played the baby Crow distress with the Crow frenzy, the Black Devils went berzerk trying to find the origin of the sound. has anyone else out there tried any of the other crow cards? If so, how did they work out?

Here there swift one. It sounds like your having waaayyy to much fun with that preymaster. I don't care what anybody says, JS has got the best sounds around, always have had, looks like they always will. Drive those crows nuts buddy.
dc

Hey Doggin Coyotes. I went out calling earlier tonight with your old preymaster and called in a stray cat with the Yellowhammer Woodpecker sound. Needless to say there is one less birdkiller in my area! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif Thanks again for the great deal and excellent service you gave me on your caller. It looks like it is going to work out just fine.

Back