Barbara's Saturday Combo (pics)

Thanks guys, I am indeed lucky. Lotero, she'd get out & help dig our way out too... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

OKRattler, it's a Leupold 2-7x33. It works great, & I have a Leupold 3-9x40 on mine. It does the job well too.
It's that time of year when the wind is gonna play hob with the hunting. I prefere not to call in the wind, so I just try & find those calmer days. I think the coyotes move better in them. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Barry

You are a lucky man and that was a great write up as usual. Now if you can just get your dog to keep his butt out of that last photo...

Awsome Barbara and Barry. nice cat. there's my dog stealing the show he is so cool. my Daughter's are up this weekend. there doing wedding stuff. mandy has a baby boxer she is cool. Barb watch that border you all take care. Rick

Great job Barbara, Barry you are a lucky man. It was great meeting you both.
Best wishes and a speedy recovery to Barbara's mom.

Thanks Guys!

Rick, You'll have to talk Mandy out of her dog once in awhile once it gets grown!

Kerry, You'll get to see it soon enough... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

BC, It was great meeting you & your lovely wife as well. Ya'll are good people!
Thanks for the well wishes for Barbara's mom. She's feeling better this week so far.

Ursus, I thought I was doing great with the camera til I downloaded & saw his butt in there...What a HAM he is. I swear he's learned to pose... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Ya'll have a great evening! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif

Barry

Back