Rock River Inventory

Txyote

Rock River Inventory as of 06/28/2009

2 - Predator Pursuits $ 1110.00 Shipped (lower 48)

4 - 458 Socom $ 1090.00 Shipped (lower 48)

6 - Entry Tactical w/ Tactical Carry Handle $ 970.00 Shipped (lower 48)

You can email me or give me a call on my cell phone.

Email: admin@wisewildlifesolutions.com

(940) 465-7806

Last edited:
I am sold out of Rock River Rifles. To all that purchased rifles from me I do appreciate your business! I do have more on order. As always you can check with me and see what I have available at anytime.

I just picked up my Predator Pursuit last night after being out of town for a few days. I have the scope mounted and can't wait for the work day to get over so I can go shoot. Thanks for the prompt shipping and service. It was a pleasure doing buisness with you.
thanks

Called Adam, ordered mine and it was at my FFL within 3 days. This was just 2 weeks ago.
Calling his cell # is simplist way to get ahold of him.
Good guy to deal with.

Inventory Update 03/29/09

Rock River 20" Coyote Rifles - 15 IN STOCK!

PM member price $ 1175.00 shipped to the lower 48.

Please call me on my cell phone. This will be the easiest way to get a hold of me.

(940) 465-7806

Hey guy's, I just thought I'd share my positive experience with Adam. He's one of the good guy's. He did everything he said he would and then some. I will be dealing with him again in the future.

Thanks Adam,

Travis Engle

I too have dealt with Adam and had a good experience. I ordered via cell phone and had my RRA 16 in hand exactly 1 week later. Great gun and great customer experience.

Just purchased two Rock River rifles from Adam in the past two weeks...EXCELLENT GUY TO DEAL WITH...I wish it was always this good buying a quality weapon. Had both guns within 3 days! One extremely satisfied Montana customer...no doubt I'll be buying again soon!

Inventory Update

Here is what I have IN STOCK. The prices I have listed are with the the PM discount. Shipping for the lower 48 is $30 which includes the insurance.

Rock River
4 - 18" Varmint A4 $ 1,085.00 (shipped)
6 - 24" Varmint A4 $ 1,095.00 (shipped)
2 - National Match A2 $ 1,075.00 (shipped)

LWRC
2 - M6A1 16" .223 Piston Driven Rifle $ 1,810.00 (Shipped)

I do have other Rock Rivers & LWRC rifles on order. I also have Kimber rifles/pistols.

If you guys can't catch me on the private message give me a call or email me.

Back