bad mouthing loudmouth

Status
Not open for further replies.

bearmanric

time to let some steam off. i dont think it will matter what i say. been told by several people i would be a bad person for representing loudmouth. sorry dont want to be a puppet.dont like the the thing's people are saying about wayne. behind closed door's.and email's just alot of dirty rumor's spreading around.how do you know all these thing's happened. it's only what the other company has said.you guy's are only hearing one side of the story.just tired of all the little remark's about great servise and stuff.just dont understand why it has to be this way.yes i will be at the Gem state contest. dont mess with me. i want to have a great time.Rick

sorry guy's you dont no what ive been through. just tired of hereing bad stuff about people.I like getting along with every one.good hunting. and take care. Rick

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Don't worry about it Rick. Wayne's doing a great job! Better than most people realize.

Brsides, no one takes this stuff seriously. No one REAL anyway. There's so damn many "Which One" threads, how could they? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Hey, did ya see I threw a vote in for Predation!? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif Just tryin to level the field. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Brad

When people get together to express their opinions. There without a doubt be a disagreement. So when there is a thread about which is the best e-caller how about the people who want to express an opinion use the private message to express it or when some one puts up a post like this or when the thread gets almost out of hand or to the point of causeing a disturbance. Delete the thread at that time with reply to the poster of why and with no hardships being point at them. THIS IS JUST AN IDEA.
We all enjoy the same things. So lets try to keep things ejoyable.
I know this is a free country to express our opinion but sometimes on here it gets a little hairy.

God Bless,

Song Dog

Rick,

Where in the world did this come from? It seems that if there are emails with negative comments floating around it might be better addressed to take this issue to those guilty of doing what you say.

I'm not sure a general "stop picking on..." is appropriate here? It seems like all it would do is inflame some folks and make matters worse?

Randy

Hey Rick,
I guess you have to let the 'fellow hunters' try and have their fun. Those that have had the pleasure of using a Loudmouth and have personally spoken to Wayne, know why you have such a strong passion for your Loudmouth E-Call. Those that have never spent time with one, well, you know, maybe their chance will come... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif Until then, we can keep on enjoying the technology and just keep feeling a little bit special because the masses haven't figured it all out yet... Hee Hee Hee. I have used many calls and they are all better than me, so I don't try to pick favorites I just try to use them... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Ric to me the proof is in the pudding pal

and I feel this way and I hope every one realizes this.
THE HUNTER MAKES THE CALL
THE CALL DON'T MAKE THE HUNTER.

Rick,

There is no harm and no need to feel bad for hunting with the Loudmouth....people that drive a ferrari are going to have to live with people being jealous....lol!! Wayne is great, the loudmouth is great...no worries my man.

C

Rick,

I've read your inital post several times and am not exactly sure what you're trying to say. Are you insinuating someone has sent you scathing e-mails simply because you are a Loudmouth Rep? What remarks have people made pertaining to customer service that offended you? How are you a puppet? What has "the other company" said, and who is "the other company?" How have you interpreted these things to mean that someone thinks you are a bad person? What rumors are you speaking of? You're right, we don't know what you've "been through" (?), so if you want to vent, you have to enlighten us. I still can't figure out where Loudmouth has been bad mouthed.

Blake

eyeflash.gif

Since I found this board I have learned many things. There are many very knowledgable folks here, I really like it.

Of course there are alot of "other" folks too, so what?

The Foxpro is an absolutely GREAT caller. The service is great and so are the Dillons.

The Loudmouth is an absolutely GREAT caller. The service is great and so are the Buckleys.

Since this is America, everyone gets equal time, we can learn from the dumbest the most insane and the smartest. Some cant learn at all.

What I want to know is, can we drop this crap forever?

I like Chevys, Fords are ok, but I'd buy Japanese before I drove a Dodge. So What? I am making the payments so I get to do what I want. It does not mean Dodges are bad it means I have had bad experiences with them.
It is my opinion, that is all. Lots of folks smarter than me love Dodges, that is ok.

A little tolerance is needed. I like Loudmouth, the guys I hunt with like them, it is cool to be able to trade sounds and cards. If I lived somewhere else I might get the FP for the same reasons.

We callers are very lucky to have access to many great calling devices.

nuf said
Carl

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back