KERRY THE HAIRY COYOTE CALL?????????

catwhacker

37c883a4.jpg

As some of you may know I was sent a very nice call named Terry the Turd. It has a reed and if you can stand to put it to your lips it makes a great sound. This call was the brain child of a group of guys Kerry Carver, 220 swift, Bad to the Bone, and some other really nice guys. I have hunted for the source of this call for some time. I have found it and named it Kerry the Hairy Coyote Call. It's only right that Kerry gets the recognition he deserves. So here you go Kerry I left a small portion of colon to hang on to. You blow it from the hairy end. I want to see your first kill with this call. You will not need a face mask with this call the fur will cover most of your face. It's tuned up and headed to Utah.

e3108754.jpg

c9457845.jpg

I believe some CLINGONS are in need here OR insert the upper call into the lower one.

You just gave awhole new meaning to the saying
BLOW IT OUT YOUR ARSS
PW

Well Jim I thought everybody knew the source of the "Terry the Turd" call.Do I need to explain how the body works?

That thing you created is almost obscene. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

Terry,
I wasn't sure if the call came out of you or not. I had to do some research on the turd. Yup it's coyote /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif

You guys have way too much imagination!!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Looks like there will be less to carry on the next stand with that call. Its a call and a decoy all in one. Thats what I call using your head. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Jim,

That is an amazingly beautiful piece of art! How in the world did you manage to solidify that without destroying the fur? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Did someone say "Klingons"? At least there aren't any chunks clinging on! That looks more like the "Return of the Darkstar" to me!

Only thing I see that's missing are the fleas! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smiliesmack.gif

Guys, Let's try to keep this one clean! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif LOL

Nikonut /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bowingsmilie.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Quote:
Terry,
I wasn't sure if the call came out of you or not. I had to do some research on the turd. Yup it's coyote /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif

So did you figure it out by a taste test? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused1.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

Dang! I wasn't eating or drinking anything and still darn near choked from laughing. That is PERFECT!!!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

I would show you the photo Terry but for some reason Photo bucket ate it.
Nikonut,
I had the thing dry cleaned. You don't think I would send Kerry dirty coyote butt do you?

PAY BACKS JIMBO /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif I really owe ya now /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif
Ill send ya some pics of the 1st kill with that one /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif Thank you for having it dry cleaned first /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif

I think we need to start a busted gut roll call. man I'm in pain.

I'd be very careful with that call Kerry it might just melt in your mouth and your hand.

Jim, you do realize that a good surgeon can put that back into you, don't you? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

Dude, you are off the hook. I just spewed a nice merlot all over the place from laughing. I don't care how good a wine is, it sucks when it comes out yer nose.

Well done brother. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif

Kerry, looks like you got slapped around a little. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Rudy

Kerry,
This call is having a large movement right now. From Michigan to Utah. I guess it was your turn because Terry has enough crap named after him and his head was getting big. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Quote:
I guess it was your turn because Terry has enough crap named after him and his head was getting big. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

I suppose now you will want a royalty check from me. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smiliesmack.gif

Quote:
Kerry,
This call is having a large movement right now. From Michigan to Utah. I guess it was your turn because Terry has enough crap named after him and his head was getting big. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif Your a sick man Jim /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif I like it /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif

Kerry,
Make sure you blow the call don't suck in. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif
Terry,
Biker /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif Oklahoma /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif Work in car parts /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif Send cash no checks please /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

Back