Wrist Drag and matching Lanyard

guywildstorm

I have a set finished up and ready to go to work. The Lanyard is set up for a remote for an e-caller. Two extra drops on the sides that are fully adjustable (or removable) to keep your calls from clanking together. The clip is a heavy duty black nickel finish. A super dark hunk of Cocobola for the keeper.

The Wrist drag is in the matching Black and Olive Drab cord. These things are way handy for dragging critters back to your truck. You can either use the loop and let your whole arm take the load, or grasp the hunk of mule deer antler. It has 3 drops with d-rings to make putting it on and taking it off a snap.

This set is sold! There is always more where this one came from.

Guy
2-17-09004.jpg

2-17-09003.jpg

2-17-09005.jpg

2-19-09004.jpg

Last edited:
The wrist drags are awesome. My only complaint is the leads are to long. I just wrap them around the handle to shorten em up. But they are way handy and keep the blood off the back of my pants.

Hey Guy,

You know those guys in shipping love looking in those boxes I get almost as much as I do. Got the lanyard / drag set and this is nice work. Almost too nice to use.
Whew... ok, I'm over that.

Thanks again.

Kevin

I got my wrist drag on Saturday and have to agree it is almost too nice to use, but it won't stop me. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif It is very well thought out and looks great. If any one is wanting one of these I can fully recommend Guywildstorm's quality of work. His price is very reasonable, and it's pretty hard to go wrong with his wrist drag.

Recieved the lanyard and wrist drag today! Beautiful work and sturdy. Should last a long time. Extremely reasonable price for such quality and useful equipment. Thanks Guy!!!

Back