Loudmouth Decoy "The Little Rascal"

Loudmouth

We are almost finished our new decoy. The Loudmouth decoy attaches right to the handle of your Loudmouth caller. I will release pictures shortly. Easy to install and operate.
Get ready guys, more to come.

Wayne,
you still need someone from this area to do a little field testing for this decoy right? well let me know, i am allways willing to help!
Clint

It works to. I have pictures with fox and cats dead within a few feet of it.
The best was a young house cat sitting in front of the decoy swatting at it every time it would move. Reminded me of my kids playing with our cat.

i'm going to put the predator inticer by the rear end of my fawn decoy. so it is like a tail moving, trying to get the cougar's to come out in the open more tired of glimpest of them.dang brush. going to post picture's if it ever quit's raining. Rick

i think we all think the same /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

here is one of my answers to a question Wayne asked of us on another sight.

you asked
#4 Is their any additional features remotely that you feel would be a benefit.
i use a wire and a about 2 ' high and a 15'' string with a fether on it as a atrackdent
and tape it on the side of the unit.
keep up the good work

Wayne, Way to go! I myself can't wait to see it. This is gonna be awesome. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif
I think I can hear the delivery truck hundreds of miles away with my Loudmouth on it. I don't even have on the Walker Game Ear on. LOLOLOL!

Looking forward to the pics!!!!!!!!!!
God Bless,
Song Dog

azcowboy76,
I did not see your post. I do beleive I told you once that I would send you a decoy for you to test. When they are ready, I will do just that.

Wayne

Wayne,
I cant wait to get out with that decoy. I am also wanting to get my caller upgraded, when would be a good time to send it in to you? I think that i read it was $45 for the upgrades, what would i need to send for the upgrade and shipping back to me, O and that software too!
Thank you,
Clint

Hey guy,
You can send it next week. I cleaned up the rest of the upgrades today. I need a little break. Have about 30 coming in next week.
Wait until you see how compact our decoy is.

Wayne

Both. I added an adapter to the Loudmouth handle that will enable the user to attach the decoy to the caller. Small and compact. I will be releasing some pictures shortly. I have a picture of a red dead on the decoy and caller.
The Red knocked the decoy over and stood over it when my boy gave him a dose of lead poison.

Back