Trail Camera PICS

andy0548

MDGC0001.jpg

Kinda worried how skinny this buck is. Might need to through out some mineral blocks and corn.

MDGC0003.jpg

Sly b@st@rds

MDGC0006.jpg

Our 7 month old bird dog. She is turnin out to be quite the pointer.

MDGC0015.jpg

Probably the most beautiful area on our place.

MDGC0013.jpg

Good lookin 8 point

MDGC0019.jpg

MDGC0025.jpg

A friends bird dog named Mike.

Im in South Western Oklahoma. We are lucky that our family has only used the land for recreation for the last hundred years. The surrounding area is just thousands of acres of farmland.

Pretty good pictures for a trail camera. What kind of camera is it? Nice clear picture of the first buck. Is the time and temperature accurate?

Quote:
talk about temperature fluctuations, 78 one day, few days later 26 degrees! Cool pictures

Lol yeah its wild weather in Oklahoma. The information on the bar is accurate to a point. The high was actually 72 instead of 78 according to wunderground.com. That is just because the cam was in direct sunlight. The trail cam is a Moultrie I-40. I did quite a bit of research on them and it is by far the best bang for the buck IMHO. Mainly because it has really good resolution at night. Thanks for the comments!

Last edited:
Nice pics, trails cameras are really fun. I wish or maybe think we sould start a permanant trail pic thread jus for trail cameras. Keep posting them I like seeing other parts of the country.

This is the funnest pic I have got in this summer, like a hide and see game between me and this cute squirrel, hope you can love it too.
290c-pic3.jpg

And these are other interesting pics taken with my precious WingHome trail camera. Hope you will love them.
company.jpg

290c-pic2.jpg

290c-pic1.JPG

Last edited:
Back