"Coyote Rage" My $0.02!

Mike,

Thats certainly one thing that I noticed about it too. You guys talk about the equipment and tactics you use, and they are top notch equipment and obviously great tactics. The thing about it that I really like so much was that you and Tim talked about what you use, and the way you do it, but it's not the only way to get it done. You talked about how a guy can get going with just an inexpensive hand call.
I've seen other videos where the star is absolutely cramming his equipment down your throat after every single kill. I understand sponsorship and promotion, but sometimes it gets a little carried away. You guys nailed the blend of promotion, hunting and instruction perfectly! Congratulations on a great DVD!!!

Quote:
Also with the Jeeps is that they are small and narrow, which comes in handy on some of the roads out here in the desert, which typically are just ATV trails that a full size pickup would have problems on, especially if you don't want it scratched up.

Unless you are in this one bad [beeep] FX4 I see everywhere in the desert making its own roads most of the time.....

Back