Malkin exposes Ashley Judd

azmastablasta

Ashley Judd: Clown In Wolf Guardian's Clothing
By Michelle Malkin
February 6, 2009

Actress Ashley Judd has finally earned her Hollywood stripes and provided award-winning comic relief. With Washington poised to shove a trillion-dollar "stimulus" pork pie down our throats, we need all the distractions we can get. I give Judd's unintentionally entertaining performance in a new Sarah Palin-bashing animal rights ad two diversionary thumbs up.

The Defenders of Wildlife Action Fund sponsored the YouTube video starring Judd. They've dubbed their campaign, launched this week, "Eye on Palin." With all the serious, socially responsible celebrity earnestness she could muster, Judd decried the aerial hunting of wolves in Alaska, the GOP governor's state. "It is time to stop Sarah Palin and stop this senseless savagery," Judd intoned.

Casting herself as an environmental expert, Judd attacked Palin for "casting aside science and championing the slaughter of wildlife." The video shows a wolf being shot, writhing in pain, with an ominous soundtrack throbbing and menacing photos of Palin flashing across the screen. "Riddled with gunshots, biting at their backs in agony, they die (pause for quiver) a brutal death," Judd enunciates slowly as wolf squeals punctuate the video. Defenders of Wildlife assails Gov. Palin for proposing a $150 bounty for every wolf killed by aerial hunters. She's cruel and bloodthirsty, and she must be stopped!

It's a compelling black-and-white storyline. But like the world Judd inhabits, this plot is make-believe.

Fact is, the policy is intended to protect other animals -- moose and caribou -- from overpopulation of wolves. Alaskans rely on caribou and moose for food. Not all Americans care to live on environmentally correct starlet diets of tofu salad and Pinkberry yogurt.

Neither Palin nor the aerial hunters in those scary low-flying planes that have Judd quivering promote the program out of malice and animal insensitivity. On the contrary, they are the true compassionate conservationists. The bounty helped state biologists collecting wolf age data and provided incentives to reduce the wolf population when wildlife management efforts had fallen behind. This is about predator control. But to liberal, gun-control zealots thousands of miles away, it's all heartless murder.

Federal law makes specific exceptions to aerial hunting for the protection of "land, water, wildlife, livestock, domesticated animals, human life or crops." Targets are not limited to wolves. And, as Alaska wildlife officials note, the process is tightly controlled and "designed to sustain wolf populations in the future."

No matter. As Judd proclaimed, "It is time to stop Sarah Palin." That is the true aim of left-wing lobbying groups and their allies in Hollywood. Palin is a threat not to Alaska's wolves, but to the liberal establishment's wolves. Defenders of Wildlife isn't targeting the ads in states affected by these policies. They're running the Judd-fronted ads across battleground states. It's about electoral interests, not wildlife interests. The eco-Kabuki theater is just plain laughable.

On a deadly serious note, Judd's selective concern for savagery is not lost on longtime observers of the activist entertainer's political forays. A militant, pro-choice feminist, Judd lashed out at the Republican ticket during the campaign: "[A] woman voting for McCain and Palin is like a chicken voting for Colonel Sanders." Yet, not a peep has been heard from Judd about the serial predators of Planned Parenthood who have been caught on tape urging young girls to cover up statutory rape to facilitate abortion procedures. And she won't be starring in any YouTube ads decrying grisly late-term abortion procedures.

In a starlet's world, "senseless savagery" only applies to the poster pet of the month.

http://www.gopusa.com/commentary/mmalkin/2009/mm_0206.shtml

Man, this really make me want to get a wolf, those suckers are BIG! I wanna call some of those in asap...Oh, Redfrog...!

(BTW, who is Ashley Judd? Is she an actress or something? I don't think I've ever seen anything she was ever in. She isn't particularly hot looking. I'm OK on current events, politics and history, but I totally suck at pop culture).

When it comes to wildlife management, I'll trust Sarah Palin and professional Alaska state wildlife biologists over Hollyweird, thanks. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smiliesmack.gif

She's the "other" Judd.

Her mother and sister are "The Judds", Naomi, and Winona, the Country Music signers, and darn good one's at that!

Quote:
She's the "other" Judd.

Her mother and sister are "The Judds", Naomi, and Winona, the Country Music signers, and darn good one's at that!

OK, well, what the heck does she do? Is she a singer, actress, puppeteer, what?

i,m sorry if i offend anyone, but this stupit *** needs to go away.

Edited for TOS violation! Let's watch the language please.

Last edited by a moderator:
She's an actress Java,not particularly famous.Doubt she would have gotten anywhere w/o the family association.Heres a list of her famous roles:
2003 Husband I Bought, The

2003 Blackout as Jessica

2002 Frida as Tina Modotti

2002 Divine Secrets of the Ya-Ya Sisterhood as Younger Viviane Abbott ‘Vivi’ Walker

2002 High Crimes as Claire Kubik

2001 Someone Like You as Jane Goodale

2000 Where the Heart Is as Lexie Coop

1999 Our Friend, Martin V voice as Mrs. Dale

1999 Double Jeopardy as Elizabeth ‘Libby/Lib’ Parsons

1999 Eye of the Beholder as Joanna Eris

1998 Junket Whore as Herself

1998 Simon Birch as Rebecca Wenteworth

1997 Kiss the Girls as Dr. Kate McTiernan

1997 Locusts, The as Kitty

1996 Normal Life as Pam Anderson

1996 Time to Kill, A as Carla Brigance

1995 Passion of Darkly Noon, The as Callie

1995 Heat as Charlene Shiherlis

1995 Smoke as Felicity

1994 Natural Born Killers scenes deleted as Grace Mulberry

1993 Ruby in Paradise as Ruby Lee Gissing

1992 Kuffs as Wife of Paint Store Owner

TV

2001 73rd Annual Academy Awards, The TV uncredited as Herself

2000 Ryan Interview, The TV as Fredricka Rose

1996 Norma Jean & Marilyn as Norma Jean Dougherty

1995 Naomi & Wynonna: Love Can Build a Bridge TV as Narration

1992 Till Death Us Do Part TV as Gwen Fox

1991 Judds Farewell Concert, The TV audience member as Herself

1991 Sisters as Reed Lyn Halsey Philby 1991-1994

Just another loudmouth know-nothing actress!

Quote:
She's an actress Java,not particularly famous.Doubt she would have gotten anywhere w/o the family association.Heres a list of her famous roles:
2003 Husband I Bought, The

2003 Blackout as Jessica

2002 Frida as Tina Modotti

2002 Divine Secrets of the Ya-Ya Sisterhood as Younger Viviane Abbott ‘Vivi’ Walker

2002 High Crimes as Claire Kubik

2001 Someone Like You as Jane Goodale

2000 Where the Heart Is as Lexie Coop

1999 Our Friend, Martin V voice as Mrs. Dale

1999 Double Jeopardy as Elizabeth ‘Libby/Lib’ Parsons

1999 Eye of the Beholder as Joanna Eris

1998 Junket Whore as Herself

1998 Simon Birch as Rebecca Wenteworth

1997 Kiss the Girls as Dr. Kate McTiernan

1997 Locusts, The as Kitty

1996 Normal Life as Pam Anderson

1996 Time to Kill, A as Carla Brigance

1995 Passion of Darkly Noon, The as Callie

1995 Heat as Charlene Shiherlis

1995 Smoke as Felicity

1994 Natural Born Killers scenes deleted as Grace Mulberry

1993 Ruby in Paradise as Ruby Lee Gissing

1992 Kuffs as Wife of Paint Store Owner

TV

2001 73rd Annual Academy Awards, The TV uncredited as Herself

2000 Ryan Interview, The TV as Fredricka Rose

1996 Norma Jean & Marilyn as Norma Jean Dougherty

1995 Naomi & Wynonna: Love Can Build a Bridge TV as Narration

1992 Till Death Us Do Part TV as Gwen Fox

1991 Judds Farewell Concert, The TV audience member as Herself

1991 Sisters as Reed Lyn Halsey Philby 1991-1994

Just another loudmouth know-nothing actress!

OK, now I see why I have never heard of her: She is in crap movies!

I haven't even HEARD of most of those films!

I watched about :10 of that Frida movie because that Salma Hayek chick is hot, but they made old Salma look rancid so I turned the TV channel over to History Channel or ESPN Sports Center or something.

Of course I saw Natural Born Killers, but if her scenes were deleted then who cares? She can't even say she was in that movie if she was cut out.

That's it! I have been nowhere near any of these other awful-looking 'films.' Looks like a pile of worthless chick-flicks to me. It appears that somebody needed some attention!

I am gradually converting the hot little receptionist at work to Conservatism and we were talking about this wolf issue today. She actually knew about it because she saw it on The View, lol!

Whoopi the half-wit actually said something about predator overpopulation that was right:

As libs go ...... Whoopi can be less of an idiot than the average one .......

And so far as I could "throw" the likes of "lessor Judd" ......

You would think that Sarah Palin ...... INVENTED wolf management ..........

Far from it!

FAR FROM IT!

But the real deal here is a DESPARATE grasping at straws to keep bashing Palin ....... the left has to beat the ever livin' stuffin' outa Palin to make sure that the Alaskan moose masher with great legs DOES NOT rear it's head in national politics EVER AGAIN!!!

...... and the distraction on the little spend fest in DC sure does not hurt ........... EITHER!

Three 44s

Last edited:
A stray thought:

Rodney King (as the LA riots raged) .......:

"Can we just get along ......... CAN'T WE JUST GET ALONG" ............

Watching the libs act out about Sarah Palin ...... you don't want to "get along" with these folks ......

Cause their idea of getting along ...... is to seduce you over to their "pile of rocks" ..... so they can dent your head in with a handfull of them!

Three 44s

Quote:
But the real deal here is a DESPARATE grasping at straws to keep bashing Palin ....... the left has to beat the ever livin' stuffin' outa Palin to make sure that the Alaskan moose masher with great legs DOES NOT rear it's head in national politics EVER AGAIN!!!

...... and the distraction on the little spend fest in DC sure does not hurt ........... EITHER!

Amen, brother! It's really about "Conservative Management." The only wolf they're worried about is the two-legged, hot one who pounces on their idiotic ideology and rips it to shreds.

I'd like to invite this bimbow Judd and all of her faithful sheep to witness a pack of Wolves tearing a Moose calf to shreads. I'd insure that they watch the video enough times to make them puke.....

Quote:
i,m sorry if i offend anyone, but this stupit **** needs to go away.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif I'm not sorry either! Now THATS 'PC'. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
ashley-judd-hotair.jpg

On the off chance that I ever meet her - which is not entirely impossible since she and her husband, Indy Car driver Dario Franchetti live in the area - I have only two things to say to her;
1. "Hey, I've seen you naked"
2. stfu.

Last edited:
Back