is anybody usein the MB 650 traps.

varmit_master

hi i upgraded to some 650's traps .i first order the 550's and sent them back and got the 650's. if anybody is using them let me no if u like them. i havent gotten to set mine out yet.

I just got 4 in a trade I did with BHLBAMA. I doubt I'll get them set out this year, but just from messing around with they seem to be a pretty impressive trap. Pan is HUGE on these things!

i got them for cat and coyote trapping . i have used Duke number 3s offset for the last 2 yrs . and have taken a bunch of cats and coyotes but the Duke isnt the trap the 650's are. i like a number 3 for cats and coyotes .

hi 250 yes i like them alot goin to order a dz for next yr. i like the way they r made the way it holds the jaws down. i am going to sell my 4 coil Victors # 3 square and rd jaw traps and replace them with the 650's

hi 250 they r hard to set. they r strong well made traps. i got a finger in a new 4 coil victor# 3 man it hurt. lol and it was offset . pulled the end out of my glove.

I have a dozen and love them, I have the cast jaws, Caught coon,fox,bobcat in them and little to no foot damage. And lordy they're strong!...lol

Dscn1664.jpg

Dscn1665.jpg

Dscn1666.jpg

Dscn1667.jpg

i`ve also used the MB 550. here in Ky, max jaw spread is 6", and the 650 is a little too big, but the 550 is just as well made, but they do have a loose jaw due to the dog style trap. but all in all, I`ve yet to find any MB trap that isn`t worth the money, and they are 100% american made to boot!

i made my first catch in my 650's last night . i had a cat set on a drag. and had a big coon. had him high on the shoulder . when i sell my furs my money is going back on more 650's.

Back