A pair for George

tjones

Here is a pair of calls I just finished up for frshwtr George.

The call on the left is a Kiphorn Special, it is a 2 piece call with a Bois de Rose mouth piece and a Holly body voiced screaming cottontail. I wanted a classic crisp clean look to this one, and I hope I got it. The first body had a couple accent lines near the exhaust, but I didn't like it, so I made this one.

The call on the right is a GT, and it is made from Flame Box Elder. It has a dimpled mouth piece, stepped drilled exhaust and is also voiced screaming cottontail. This is wood I will be making more calls from.

I hope George likes!

thanks for lookin.

P2030169.jpg

P2030175.jpg

P2030178.jpg

P2030180.jpg

P2030182.jpg

P2030184.jpg

oh george likes alright. i haven yet to see a call you made that i didnt like. besides that a kiphorn special and i'm not to like my namesake, huh were have you been. like the flame elder i wonder which little bird wanted something out of that. i bet they like pink and purple calls too.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bowingsmilie.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bowingsmilie.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bowingsmilie.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bowingsmilie.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bowingsmilie.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bowingsmilie.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bowingsmilie.gif
That box elder is absolutely gorgous. I could kick myself for letting all that I had go /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/angry-smiley-055.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/angry-smiley-055.gif
The Kiphorn special is very classy. Great combo /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif

i think you two just want everyone to know how many of my calls come from you two. no i dont know who many and i only got a few not like some okie i know of. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Cool. You took a swing at Ole' T-Bone. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Quote:
no i dont know who many and i only got a few not like some okie i know of. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

I just have a couple. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused1.gif

Another yes /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif, need to show my wife I´m not the only one with a problem /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smiliesmack.gif

Back