FoxPro's new website? when

Mike has out done himself. The New Sight is greatttttttttt. Don't know which is best. The features on the new 532B, Its price or the new web sight.
Only one problem. I just got the cross hairs on the nose of that dam Yote; the sound came on and the Yote vanished into the dark. Well missed other one.

need help I cant get the new foxpro web site all I get is the old one.....what do I need to do so I can get it.......help.

If you have a router you will have to reset it
to make it work....took me awhile but finally figured it out.... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Very nice site. Might be easier to hear the sound samples if you would talk before the sound or after the sound is played. It just seems hard to concentrate on the sound. Still a nice site though.
Craig

Outstanding new site Mike. Love those new sounds. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Be expecting a package in the mail soon for some upgrades.

The new website is AWSOME!! I like the fact you can hear the sounds. I can see I need to get a new 16 sound unit with the new remote. I have a 8 sound unit now and love it.

For us comnnection speed challenged , it takes way too long to load.....WAY too long.
I'm not too thrilled with the slow reacting crosshairs either.
Maybe a great product and service but the site needs to think about us that live in the woods and probably won't have a connection to reasonably support the site

Hi Pepperdog,

Initially, our site had a lot more high res photos and other info. Our concern was that for the dial up users, it would take a lot longer to load. We decided to abandon a lot of the photos and other info. We wanted to include as much information as possible, but still maintain a site that was high quality, and would be viewable by everyone. I apologize for the time it takes to load on your connection, but we had to create a site for everyone. That is why the sounds give you a choice for dial up, or broadband. For the broadband users, it loads every sound up instantly. For the dial up users, it loads sounds individually. Once you have loaded the site up one time on your computer, it should come up very quickly the next time you visit. What seems funny is that the crosshairs move slow on your computer. That should not be. Have you checked your computer for viruses lately? The crosshairs should move just as quickly as your cursor normally does. Sorry, Pepperdog!

Mike Dillon

FOXPRO Systems
"The Caller of the Wild"

The True Leader.

Mike, that is a great web site. lots of info, and sound bits on the sound selection are real helpful. any idea when the decoy might come out? have yal decided on the decoys you might offer? you guys are allways on the cutting edge and i'm glad we can all come along for the ride. Brad

My question is, Will the decoy run off the battery source inside the caller. I didnt care for the way the LoudMouth required you to still use the battery pack that came with the decoy, and all the caller did was turn it on and off. Not much convience there in my opinion.

Hi Crapshoot,

When we come out with our decoy, it will have its own battery source. That way, the decoy could still be used without the FOXPRO. The decoy's battery life, however, will be very great, as you will be able to turn it on only when you need it. Thanks, Crapshoot!

Mike Dillon

FOXPRO Systems
"The Caller of the Wild"
www.gofoxpro.com
The True Leader.

Dammnnn! This is really ticking me off. Why can I not get the new site? I've deleted my temp files, cookies, ect... a dozen times. I've typed the addie in directly, hit links from others, done Google searchs and hit the link, smacked my keyboard, swore at the motherboard, and still get the old site! WTH is the deal? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif

Hey GC, April fool! there really ain't no new site. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

I had trouble accessing the new site from my favorites, but once I typed gofoxpro it worked. I got no idea what's up with your computer.Sounds like you tried about everything.

If it's any consolation, there really is a new site and it is AWESOME Wish you could see it. AWESOME

Hi GC,

The problem is probably with your internet service provider. Most providers do refreshes on their systems every 6 or 12 hours. There are some out there that do not do it quite as often. If the ISP does not refresh their systems, you will not get the new website. I would call and talk to your internet service provider. I hope this helps. Good Luck!

Mike Dillon

FOXPRO Systems
"The Caller of the Wild"
www.gofoxpro.com

The True Leader.

It's a conspiracy, yeah, that's what it is.... they're trying to prevent you from getting a Fox Pro, the dirty dogs.... you can't let them get one over on you.... Remember, just because you're paronoid doesn't mean they're not out to get you..... The public library, yeah, that's the ticket, a public place, they'll be too cautious to come in there and mess with you..... Where are the truck keys.... Oh no, they've been in the house last night and hidden the truck keys.... What will they stoop to next.... :eek:

GC,
I'm not sure who your ISP is but I was having the same problems you are so I just brought up the IE browser from my taskbar and ran it as my browser instead of my ISP's browser after I connected. Worked fine. I use it regularly as my ISP's browser leaves something to be desired at times out in my neck of the woods.

Hope this will work for you also,

Cro-mag

(Edited by me to remove the name of my ISP to protect PM from any undue hassles from said internet provider because of my opinion of them. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif )

I'm having issues in that when I go to www.gofoxpro.com the only thing I see is the little icon that shows that there should be a picture there. I'm assuming that IF that picture were there I would be able to then proceed into the rest of the site. However, I can't. I can't go anywhere. It may be possible that my employer has somehow blocked the pic, but not likely as I don't have issues elsewhere.

Question is this...is there an addition to the url that I can type to get into the rest of the foxpro site? Example would be www.gofoxpro.com/productline.

Back