What annoys you most?

people that think because you own your buisness tha you are rich and you owe them something, not realizing that you spent years eating top ramen noodles to get where you are all the while constantly worried that at any day you could lose it all.

Hunting partners who constantly fall asleep while you have to drive in the middle of the night...and day...and snore like a freakin freight train. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-006.gif

HMMMM wonder who your talking about. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused1.gif I dont have a problem with it, guess that's cause I'm always asleep /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

crapshoot and yotestomer,Yall just reminded me of a joke that a comedian named Steven Wright told.It was either him asking his friend or his friend asking him (can't remember which) if they had ever fallin asleep while driving.He replied "No but I've wokin up driving". /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Last edited:
Quote:
Hunting partners who constantly fall asleep while you have to drive in the middle of the night...and day...and snore like a freakin freight train. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-006.gif

Sounds like someone may have sleep apnea and should get it checked out. It can kill you in more ways than one! Grizz

He's been tested and wears the Darth Vader mask, but no place to plug it in on the all nighter hunts that he is supose to be staying AWAKE for. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

People who find out I am a cop and then want to tell me ALL of their cop horror stories.

By the way George. When you go to fart and actually poop, its called a shart /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-006.gif. There are two kinds of people in this world. Those that have sharted themselves at least once in their adult life and those that are liars. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Quote:
He's been tested and wears the Darth Vader mask, but no place to plug it in on the all nighter hunts that he is supose to be staying AWAKE for. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

I wear one also...Every night I'm near a 110 outlet. Not when I'm hunting. Cpap is lotsa fun. Took me about six weeks to get use to it. Hula girl says "Oh brother, how romantic"
Grizz. Oh, one word, Provigil... They give it to Air Force pilots who fly long missions. My Doc gave me a script,
good stuff. All it does is keeps you alert. With me I have no side effects. When I want to sleep, I sleep. A script for 30 last me two years. I only take it for long drives and when I have to stay awake, like when hunting at night. If he has sleep apnea his doc should perscribe it for him.

I have found that with the darth vader mask(cpap) that it has put me on a normal humans schedule. that really conflicts with my night huntin.dont worry lance, when I hear the psssk I always wake up /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

you didn't I'm right here...
I think... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused1.gif

it's annoying to have someone telling you are a girl and you can't play with guns... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

Back