What annoys you most?

getfoxy

Out of everything in this world that we have to deal with, what annoys you the most?

I know this is about a pointless post but I was just sitting here thinking this to myself for some reason. I dont have a clue where the thought came from.

Mine is someone chewing with their mouth open /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif

All the political stuff. It's over for the next four years so lets get on with life. Join the NRA today. Write your representatives often and vote.

Quote:
Able bodied people on Welfare...

+1 on that.

Get this. I went to pick up a Black and Tan Hound yesterday. The guy I got him off of is a local guy that everyone in the community knows. Trust me, Rush, Ky isnt a big town. Well He had just bought a Walker Hound for 500.00$. On top of that he had just bought a 2001 z71 chevy pickup (excellent cond).

But he draws a disability check because he cant see. keep in mind this man still coon hunts. He has always had some of the best coonhounds around, and on top of that hes driving. Oh BTW hes about 50 years old /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/angry-smiley-055.gif

A silly thing I know, but hitting red signal lights at EVERY intersection..

Not so much the red signal lights themselves, but the fact that they are not programmed so that if you are doing the legal speed limit that you can't go for more than one block at a time without hitting a red light!!! My city is the worst I've even driven in for this pet peeve of mine.

Politically ignorant able bodied former traffic-signal-engineer mimes on welfare that chew with their mouths open. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Quote:
People.

Not all of them, but definitely most of them.

I'll agree with that. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif

Whiners that take no responsibility for anything and offer only excuses for their own poor performances in life...

Quote:
Redfrog, just plain ole Redfrog /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

4.gif
20.gif

I dont know where to start.
For one people who dont mind their own business get on my nerves the most.If someone wants your opinion they will ask for it.

People who are arrogant really get on my nerves.If your good at something I dont think you should brag about it.Show people how good you are.If I see someone who is doing this I automatically make it a goal of mine to knock them down to the lowest level possible.And then rub their face in it to show them that their not as good as they once thought they were.No matter how good you are at something there is someone,somewhere who is better than you are.

People who dont respect others annoy me.I believe that nobody is better than another person.We are all equally worthless in one way or another.You have to give respect to get respect.

Theives get on my nerves.If it aint yours and you want it.Make some money and buy it.

Im sure there are more but I just cant think of anymore.

Oh wait I have one more.Its not as important as the others but,people who tailgate you with their lights on bright instead of going around you really get on my nerves.It makes me want to slam on my breaks and put their lights on dim almost every time.I would like to buy an old beat up car someday and just go around finding bad drivers and wrecking into them so they will stop being stupid.
I could have just said bad drivers get on my nerves but oh well.Im an over acheiver. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Back