Palin launches political action committee!!!!!!!

Pilgrim on Earth

Ok fellas- Time to pony up and start doing/joining something that will make a real difference!! Check out the website and support it the effort!!!
---

Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin launched a political action committee Tuesday to help support candidates for federal and state office.

The committee, SarahPac, is dedicated to supporting "fresh ideas and candidates who share our vision for reform and innovation," according to its Web site.

Palin catapulted to fame last year as Republican presidential candidate John McCain's running mate and is widely believed to be eyeing a presidential bid in 2012. Aides said the PAC will help serve as a vehicle for her political activities going forward.

According to the Web site, SarahPac welcomes supporters of any political persuasion and will contribute to candidates of any party who share her ideas and goals. But Palin makes special note of the Republican Party on the site, saying it is at "the threshold of an historic renaissance" that should focus on health care, education and government reform.

Aides said Palin will limit her political activity until the Alaska legislative session ends in April.

But she was expected to address the Conservative Political Action Committee meeting in Washington in February.

SarahPac: http://www.sarahpac.com
--

Edited to add: I just gave SarahPac my first donation. I'm starting to feel better already!

Her webpage is pretty short on details /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused1.gif... perhaps the Dems will link it so people can donate and destroy what's left of the GOP come the next election! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Remember, fools and their money are soon parted! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smiliesmack.gif

Sarah Palin = I'll be whatever i NEED to be to get elected.

The Rep. party is dead, and this bimbo wont help any.

Quote:
Sarah Palin = I'll be whatever i NEED to be to get elected.

The Rep. party is dead, and this bimbo wont help any.

I guess if this is true that make her just like Obama and most of elected officals.

Quote:
I wondered why it was so windy here today. Now I know. It's blowing from Texas and sucking from canada.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Looks to me like Sarah P. intends to attempt to take back the GOP from the RINO'S that hi-jacked it.RINO's act and smell too much like democrats for my liking.

Educated,Conservative women,with high moral standards and belief in family values always make weaker males,as JWP and ECH quite nervous.They both are overwhelmed by fear of having to compete in the intelligence department.I've seen negative responses from both of them regarding Ann Coulter also.Both of these Ladies have more intelligence in their little finger than either of these two detractors.Hide and watch as the tide turns fellas.

Quote:
Educated,Conservative women,with high moral standards and belief in family values always make weaker males,as JWP and ECH quite nervous.They both are overwhelmed by fear of having to compete in the intelligence department.I've seen negative responses from both of them regarding Ann Coulter also.Both of these Ladies have more intelligence in their little finger than either of these two detractors.Hide and watch as the tide turns fellas.

How's her pregnant high school drop-out daughter and her high school drop out future son in law doing? Haven't heard much about that lately! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused1.gif

What about those drug charges against the future son in law's mother? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused1.gif

Yep still hillbillies .... I suppose that's what appeals to you Azzmasta. You have a lot in common! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smiliesmack.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Quote:
Educated,Conservative women,with high moral standards and belief in family values always

Whose unmarried daughter go knocked up?? Those high moral standards and family values really took hold huh...lol...

SHE IS A PUPPET!! Nervous? You [beeep] right i am, why would anyone want someone like her, a person who could put her values to the side to better her own position, to become a political leader..

*** Edited due to lack of sense of humor ***

Quote:
Dont get mad at me just because i'm not over 50yrs old...

Moderators;does the above rise to the level of booting someone off the forums?If not,then what does? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused1.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Quote:
Quote:
Dont get mad at me just because i'm not over 50yrs old...

Moderators;does the above rise to the level of booting someone off the forums?If not,then what does? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused1.gif

That is VERY mild compared to some things that have been written on this forum....i didnt even use bad language..

Last edited by a moderator:
It was a joke, lighten up...

Somebody is starting to sound like a liberal...

Would you like for me to delete it? I wouldnt want you to lose sleep about it..

Quote:

Remember, fools and their money are soon parted! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smiliesmack.gif

Yep, your right.... About that $800 Billion bailout that was passed in the house today by our elected idol... oh I mean president. That we now have to pay with our taxes

Quote:
Quote:
Dont get mad at me just because i'm not over 50yrs old.

It was funny, perhaps inappropriate, he corrected it.

We all have posted things that have fallen into this area.

Please direct any questions or complaints about a fellow members post to one of the moderators by way of Private Message as we will not discuss this on the open board.

Thanks for editing the post JWP. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif

Back