Pageing Mr. Dale Hurtig

bryanstanley

You were thoughtful enough to send me a few pieces of corian after seeing my post on another board. It was also said that you were curious as to what I come up with. Hopefully this call satisfies your curiosity, cause it is coming your way. It was once said to me ( no good deed should go unpunished ). Wonder who said that? For everyone else this call is made from corian and aluminum with one of my new 1/2 inch tone boards. This was a very fun call to make and several more will be coming out in the coming weeks. Enjoy. Thank You Again Dale.

Sincerely
Bryan

Finished this one up this morning for a good friend and thought I would post a few pictures .

newcall004.jpg

newcall003.jpg

newcall002.jpg

Nice work Bryan /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif
Alot of nice detail in that one. Matched up with your tone board, I'll bet that thing will really blast the blues /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Killer call Bryan, the stuff you find to turn amazes me. I have a couple calls coming out with Bryan's 1/2" toneboards and they sound great. I 'll bet in the corian it is one loud S.O.B.!1 /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif, killer deep raspy adult jack sound. Good job Bryan!

Trashcan
DCC

Last edited:
I got the call today and it is fan-freaking-tastic. The pictures don't begin to do justice to this call. The corian is polished to an unbelievable degree and the aluminum has a mirror finish to it. The seam is flawless. And last but not least, this baby screams. When Bryan posts some of these for sale, I recommend that you do not hesitate or you will lose out on a top of the line call. I couldn't be happier, Dale

Dale kudo's to you ( tipping my hat ) for turning me on to some new material. Glad you happy with this little gem of a call. This corian is some awesome stuff to turn, but ya got to be careful it will let lose in a hurry.

Bryan

Back