Family at Predator Masters

rockinbbar

As you know, there's always something going on here in the Member Clubhouse.

Often the support we lend as friends and extended family gets people through the roughest times in their lives.
We are brothers with a common cause, and we support each other, and back our fellow hunter til the end.

I know we all get busy with our life away from here, but I want to express how totally devistated I am to learn of the death of one of our members....Andy Hinds.

101_1620.jpg

Many of you knew Andy, if not in person, then online.

Andy left a young widow with no kids.

Each and every one of us are family here.
We are proud of our fellow members accomplishments, we cheer each other on, we educate our less experienced, we try to help when a member is in need, we swap, buy & sell what we use in our craft to keep it in the family.
We fight and often hurt one anothers feelings....much like a real family does.

But sometimes we mist up and cry.....like I did this morning upon learning of a fine young man's death that I had come to know & like here at Predator Masters. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

The family wants the details of his death kept private. We should honor that request.

One thing that really makes us "family" is that we can turn to each other in times of need. We know that there's always a sypathetic ear to be lent here with our brothers and sisters at Predator Masters.
I would hope that ALL of us will unify as "family" here, and fight our common battles to win against the people that would take our common ground away from us.....
I would hope that we are wise enough to see that the small disagreements we have are not that important, and serve only one cause.....to divide & seperate us.
I would hope and pray that when you find a mountain in your life that is just too tough to climb, that you will come here and tell us that you need help.... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif

There's nothing that we can't overcome togther.

Please bear this in mind when you see a fellow member that needs a hand. Whether it's help with calling a coyote, or choosing a caliber, or dealing with family or personal problems. As brothers of a common cause, it helps us all.

Please keep us in mind when you come to that tall mountain in your life, that seems to tall for you to climb alone....You will find a helping hand here. Don't hesitate to ask.

Sorry this is so long, but I felt compelled to say these things. I'm very thankful for the resources our diverse membership has here at Predator Masters and know that when we have a brother in need, we have proven time and again that we will lend a hand. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif

Barry

I never knew Andy but he is a predator hunter, so he is my friend. Andy and his family will be in my thoughts and prayers. Barry please let us know if we can do anything for his family.

About a year ago I had the pleasure to hunt with Andy, when it came to hunting he was driven to take a wide variety of predators. He took to the ladder nervously at first, but after his first ladder kill there came an enthusiasm for it that couldn't be missed. I'm truly sorry to hear about this........

MJM

i've been through some tough time's big time's. glad i have family here. i enjoyed Andy's post's. take care andy i'll call a cougar in for you this year bud. take care. hope your wife has friend's to cope with this. Rick

I met Andy online a few months ago and we hooked up a couple of times to hunt. I never met a guy so passionate about predator hunting. It was truly amazing. He taught me alot about predator hunting, I was a true novice to the sport and he took me under the wing to show me the ropes. I will truly miss you Andy, Thanks for being so kind hearted to a rookie.
I will always remember the days we were in the field.
Till we meet again in heaven, shoot straight my friend.

Your Friend

Johnny Hiller

Andy, you showed me things in this world no one else could have. Devoted much of your time and ability to make our outings sucsessfull. I will truly miss you Andy, Thanks again bud. RIP

Thanks again, for helping me learn predator hunting taking me to your good spots and helping me bag my first dog.

ANDY.jpg

We will remeber you Andy not only as an outstanding person, but as an amazing hunter aswell.

Hang in there Weston remember the good time's. if you need anything let me know. Andy was lucky to have such great friend's. Raick

Wow, thats a bummer. I feel for all Andy's family and personal friends here on the board. I always liked his posts about snakes. This is a sad day here at PM. Condolenses and prayers sent to Mr. Hinds family /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif.

Trashcan

I never met Andy, but we talked thru private messages a few times. He had offered to guide myself and a couple of friends when we come to Globe next month. He was definately a "giver" from what little I know about him.

I was saddened to hear he had passed.

Very sad news. My condolences go out to his wife, and family. I was one of the lucky ones that got to spend a couple days in the field hunting predators with Andy and Andy had the passion and drive to hunt that most of us never achieve. I truly will miss you and listening & reading about your adventures!
BD3

I'm at a loss for words. To hear of something like this happening to such a great young guy.

Andy was the one who showed me how to hunt dogs here in AZ. He will be missed. My prayers go out to his family.

Back