Moonbat Messiah Kills Offshore Drilling

redeyeddawg

Cheap oil? No way! People might start buying SUVs again.

http://in.reuters.com/article/oilRpt/idINWBT01046020090121

The way I see it we'll have three options.

1) Continue to buy our oil from Barack's fellow Muslims.

2) Turn arugula into ethanol.

3) Fill our tanks with hope and change.

Yes we can! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bowingsmilie.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bowingsmilie.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smiliesmack.gif

Well, well, well. I wonder what our resident Obama fans have to say about this silly move, hmmmmmmmmmm...?

Wow, he sure isn't wasing any time to start doing what most of us here predicted he would do!

How many more "secret deals" did he make with the Dem Senators and Congress members to keep there mouths shut to get him elected...?

Remember he was voted more Liberal than Teddy...not easy to do.

Have you guys no hearts? Remember, save the ecology. Go Green! The next thing you're going to want to do is to dispatch of poor, helpless furry, innocent critters /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

save the ecology the furry critters but kill the babies.
whats wrong with this thinking.
Romans just waited tell the baby was born then killed it.
i don't see any difference just we make our prostitutes available faster. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif
if they don't want a baby don't have sex. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused1.gif
we need domestic oil production to bring this nation out of this mess. DRILL everywhere there is oil.... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif

Not to worry my friends, we have lots of oil in Canada (Ab , Sask, NL, and NS) and we would be pleased to sell you some at a reasonable cost! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif

Canada is my "second best" choice for who to buy oil from .......

The first best choice is to use OUR OWN!

AND lets take this a step further.

ECH:

You suggest "buying Canadian" .....

Won't that HARM the fragile Canadian ecosystem?

Hmmmm?

Three 44s

Quote:
Continue to buy our oil from Barack's fellow Muslims.

Dawg, You know as well as I do that the Bush family is far more connected with the Saudi’s that Obama ever thought of being. Got any photo’s of Obama holding hands with a Saudi prince?

ECH:

You suggest "buying Canadian" .....

Won't that HARM the fragile Canadian ecosystem?

Hmmmm?

Three 44s

What fragile Canadian ecosytem? Lots of land and open spaces for drilling and mining as far as I'm concerned!
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Quote:
Quote:

Dawg, You know as well as I do that the Bush family is far more connected with the Saudi’s that Obama ever thought of being. Got any photo’s of Obama holding hands with a Saudi prince?

Obama.jpg

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Obama.jpg

So how much oil are we buying from the people in that photo?

Dawg, Do you have some more current information? All this article is saying that there has been a hold put on several executive orders including the one on offshore drilling. Putting a hold on a series of executive orders so they can come under review is different than killing the order.

That is a hilarious response rimmy.Go ahead and put your tooth under the pillow tonite and see if the tooth fairy arrives.Such naivete is what elected Obama.

Rimmy if you think the this administration and Congress will vote to expand offshore drilling or follow through with W's executive order then I have a bridge to nowhere to sell ya.

Quote:
Rimmy if you think the this administration and Congress will vote to expand offshore drilling or follow through with W's executive order then I have a bridge to nowhere to sell ya.

So was the title of your post an honest portrayal of what has happened or a misleading comment on something you think might happen?

Back