Was Bush that bad?

Ricc9

I know, what are you crazy? Well my gut is telling me that this bird we have now will before it's over make us wish we had Bush again.

Obama has America dazzled right now, but in time the real beast will come out. There is evil in the air and most can't see it cause there so blinded by OBS. Black's think there Messiah has arrived, whites feel that there being pushed aside. Race is being used and it will get used more.

America is being charmed by a silver tongued devil and loving it. Next there will be laws against what i;m writing here and called hate speech. No more patriot radio, no more YouTube poking fun at the president. A bumper sticker may get you arrested. It sounds grim, but at this point I expect anything from this Marxist crew.

I plan on keeping my eyes and ears focused and sit still and see what comes next. Be prepared and watch the show, it's already started!

I think Bush did what he had to do..His #1 priority is the safety of the citizens of this country, since 9/11 he has had a 100% track record for that. I think history will treat him much better than we have.

Quote:
I think Bush did what he had to do..His #1 priority is the safety of the citizens of this country, since 9/11 he has had a 100% track record for that. I think history will treat him much better than we have.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif I will have to agree with that. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Quote:
.... Next there will be laws against what i;m writing here and called hate speech. No more patriot radio, no more YouTube poking fun at the president. A bumper sticker may get you arrested. It sounds grim, but at this point I expect anything from this Marxist crew.

They can't take away free speech. We can fight back. AFTER they get our guns, then they will start on the other items on the Bill of Rights, but not until then. They are evil, not stupid.

Quote:
Quote:

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif I will have to agree with that. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Yep !!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif

President Bush had the backbone to stand up and take the fight to the terrorists after 911 and he continued to stand firm after a lot of the politicians lost their nerve and wanted to pull out. Even after the media slanted the news and half the country turned against him he still stayed the course that he knew was right. Talk to the soldiers that are coming back from Iraq, they will tell you a very different story than the one the media is telling. You don’t hear the stories about the people that are happy now that they have a little freedom and are no longer ruled by tyrants. I don’t think anyone realized the mess it was going to be once we opened that can of worms but if we wouldn’t have went over there they would surely have come over here again and again.

I’m not ashamed to stand here and say that I liked President Bush and think he did a good job with what he had to work with. Did he make mistakes? Sure he did. There isn’t a person on this earth that wouldn’t make mistakes trying to run this country. At least he stood by his convictions and did what he thought was right. I can respect a man for that.

Windmill - I agree with you 100%. I will always be proud I voted for George W. Bush both times.
I fear that the new "chosen" one will not keep us safe as President Bush did. Hussein will not do the hard thing he will only do what keeps him being loved by the mindless worshippers.

Geesh, after reading the replies to this please excuse me while I blow chunks the length of two football fields. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smiliesmack.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

hope you puke your guts out wabbit
i stand firmly with windmill.
its the dems in the hill and senate that make me blow chunks.
oboma and osoma both are working to the distruction of this nation.

Quote:
Geesh, after reading the replies to this please excuse me while I blow chunks the length of two football fields. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smiliesmack.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

The above represents the best that liberalism produces!

(And he says Bush was $%@%! ........)

It's gonna be a LONG DAY! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smiliesmack.gif

Three 44s

Last edited:
I will be watching the Rabiit closely in the near future to verify my suspicions about him! I am fully aware that he is no Bush fan, and he claims to have voted for someone other than Obama, but I dont recall him ever bashing the messiah! I got my eye on you Rabbit!

One of the major problems with Bush was that he opened up the whole can of worms issue in Iraq. There were no WMD, but forget about that fact for a minute ..... were the people ready for democracy? I don't think so! Democracy req

One of the major problems with Bush was that he opened up the whole can of worms issue in Iraq. There were no WMD, but forget about that fact for a minute ..... were the people ready for democracy? I don't think so! Democracy requires a certain amount of education and cutural familarity ...., the Iraq's don't have it, and if all the American forces pull out soon, the country will slip into anachary or muslum control! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

Bush's management or lack thereof of the American economy is another issue discussed on other threads! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

Quote:

Are you excluding attacks on foreign soil? How about attacks by domestic terrorists? Unless you exclude these types of attacks your statement is less than accurate.

He's had how many days in office? Whats to be said bad or good regardless?

Quote:
I will be watching the Rabiit closely in the near future to verify my suspicions about him! I am fully aware that he is no Bush fan, and he claims to have voted for someone other than Obama, but I dont recall him ever bashing the messiah! I got my eye on you Rabbit!

Quote:
He's had how many days in office? Whats to be said bad or good regardless?

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smiliesmack.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smiliesmack.gif And that is to many....... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

he has had enough to place wolves back on esa, refund the killing of babies, stop drilling, bring in the most anti gun government ever assembled. how much time is needed?
at this rate he will be begging for gods wrath in one month.
abortion is killing babies
wolves are a failed experiment full of lies and deceit.
drill for oil here NOW.
get the "f" away from our guns i will go to war to protect our rights and constitution.
show your birth certificate or get the ---- out of my white house.
if you can't you should rot in prison for treason.

" Was Bush that bad ?"

He wasn't all that good !
He led the way for change and hope outside the Republican Party.
This ellection was more to do with displeasure of the republican party vs candidates 1 or 2.
As a republican it is a hard pill to swallow, but it is what it is.

Back