McCain's blaming Rush Limbaugh and Conservatism

Quote:
dawg, calm down and remember your Christian ideals. Your slandering people and threatening insurgency against our Country. Get a grip, mkay!

Exactly, brown shirts or Blue Helmits (as some on this board fear) are not going to be showing up on your door step!

It doesn't work that way in terms of gun control ... if anything, it would be through taxation or making certain guns illegal for hunting .... which I understand to be a State durisdiction. The first step is manditory registration .... I'm sure the NRA will fight this and tie it up in the courts for years. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif

Abortion ... well I'm against it, but whatever legislation is proposed is bound to be tied up in the courts for year and years to come. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

The Dems position on the economy was far superior to the Reps .... it's a fact! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

"We all knew guys like him when we were young.His parents always bought him the most expensive footballs and basketballs, and when he showed up and tried to be the boss,we kicked his butt,took his ball and sent him home crying to momma.He would stand behind momma and threaten us, but alas,we would always catch him later when she wasn't there and give him an attitude adjustment."

HaHaHa .... LMAO! That's the best one I've heard from you AZZmasta in a long, long, time! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Actually, I played competitive sports all my life (hockey and soccer from grade school to university) and when I showed up, I was ALWAYS the Boss! You can bet your last dollar that it would take a [beeep] of a lot more than you and Stealth to send me home crying to Momma or to take any of my equipment there bud ... lots of punks have tried over the years and they all went down in flames at the end of my fist! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

Azzmasta .... you are always good for a laugh ... don't change! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif

Quote:
Evil, he (ech) fully understands your analogy.The delight of his day is to make an attempt to appear intelligent and constantly fails.We all knew guys like him when we were young.His parents always bought him the most expensive footballs and basketballs, and when he showed up and tried to be the boss,we kicked his butt,took his ball and sent him home crying to momma.He would stand behind momma and threaten us, but alas,we would always catch him later when she wasn't there and give him an attitude adjustment.He is a prime example of what happens when they get older,cute little taunts and graemlins overdone, and now momma is the internet.lol.

Dawg,as to soco, the closest he'll ever get to a brainstorm is a slight drizzle.

Yeah asthmablasta, your a legend in your own mind.

Quote:
"We all knew guys like him when we were young.His parents always bought him the most expensive footballs and basketballs, and when he showed up and tried to be the boss,we kicked his butt,took his ball and sent him home crying to momma.He would stand behind momma and threaten us, but alas,we would always catch him later when she wasn't there and give him an attitude adjustment."

HaHaHa .... LMAO! That's the best one I've heard from you AZZmasta in a long, long, time! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Actually, I played competitive sports all my life (hockey and soccer from grade school to university) and when I showed up, I was ALWAYS the Boss! You can bet your last dollar that it would take a [beeep] of a lot more than you and Stealth to send me home crying to Momma or to take any of my equipment there bud ... lots of punks have tried over the years and they all went down in flames at the end of my fist! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

Azzmasta .... you are always good for a laugh ... don't change! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif

Dang! Look whos riled up!
Seems like AZMASTABLASTA struck a little nerve in our boy ech... Tough guy up there in Nova Scrotum... Here this will help /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smiliesmack.gif

Quote:
Us guys? I'm an Independent, I'll vote for whoever looks best for leading the United States in accordance with the Constitution.

Sorry evil lurker, you can’t be an independent. Dawg doesn’t allow it. You will have to choose a party or better yet let him choose one for you. Otherwise you will have to provide a detailed voting record going back a couple of decades. Along with this any time you disagree with the all-knowing Dawg you will have proven yourself a secret liberal and disqualify anything that you say.

Are Hockey & Soccer really sports??? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused1.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused1.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused1.gif

Jeff,gotta read between the lines.To make things fair,his momma enrolled him in girls field hockey,girls soccer and gymnastics.Not many of them could whip him,well they could but they were scared of his momma.

Man ech, that last retort really made me nervous.Actually, it reminded me of a song I used to hear back when you were only a twinkle in your daddy's eye.Goes something like this....

If you see me comin', better step aside
A lotta men didn't, a lotta men died
One fist of iron, the other of steel
If the right one don't a-get you
Then the left one will

You load sixteen tons, what do you get
Another day older and deeper in debt
Saint Peter don't you call me 'cause I can't go
I owe my soul to the company store

And actually I find the only probable truth to it is the fact that daily,you load 16 tons of crap on this forum

Quote:
Quote:
Us guys? I'm an Independent, I'll vote for whoever looks best for leading the United States in accordance with the Constitution.

Sorry evil lurker, you can’t be an independent. Dawg doesn’t allow it. You will have to choose a party or better yet let him choose one for you. Otherwise you will have to provide a detailed voting record going back a couple of decades. Along with this any time you disagree with the all-knowing Dawg you will have proven yourself a secret liberal and disqualify anything that you say.

Sure he can be Independant. I've flirted with the idea myself. By doing so, I can't vote in Republican primaries and that's why I'll stay in the GOP. That's the best thing I can do to send the RINOs packing. I also believe Independants should not be allowed to vote in party primaries. See Rimmy, Lurker's not a flaming, bedwetting, booger eating lib like yourself. He's capable of "independant" thought, instead consulting left wing tripe like Kos, HuffPo, Wikepedia, and Snopes for his information. Hopefully you'll sleep well while your Messiah and his minions work to disarm us.

Rimmy, SoCo, Hallam and Young Jeezy. Great minds think alike. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif

Last edited:
Quote:
Are Hockey & Soccer really sports??? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused1.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused1.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused1.gif

Best sports there are Jeff! Basketball and Football [beeep] fights hardly compare to a good Hockey scrap! The only thing better is MMA! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

As for Azzmasta, Hey bud my fists lived that song! Sorry, I don't know much about women's sports, but I did hear that you were once a cheerleader for the obese under 12 girls rugby team there in Az in your youth and early adulthood (until they told you to stop hanging around)! LMAO /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smiliesmack.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Don't think about it fellas, the picture aint pretty! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Quote:
see Rimmy, Lurker's not a flaming, bedwetting, booger eating lib like yourself.

Dawg, once more you have proven why it's so difficult to take you serious.

Okay gang...things are gettin a bit heated. Let's take a breather and get back to some real issues.

For what it's worth, I hate boogers...too salty. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

LMAO... This thread has reduced itself to a food fight..

Too funny..

Looks like we need to draw a circle in the sand, throw in a rope and two knives, strip to the waist, hookup and go to it.

There have been some very good points made here though......

Back