big cat

UtahRob

Thought you guys might enjoy this photo!!

This photo was taken of my nephew .Can't remember what country. ?? He was asked to sit by this tiger for a photo . Just as the photo was taken the handler hit the cat with a stick . You can see the reaction of both Tim and the Cat . Would have scared the Crap out of me too !! This is not staged , real tiger and he is really scared to death !!

timwithtiger.jpg

Last edited:
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Quote:
that is just wrong... i would of dirtied two pairs of trousers if that had been me...

Me too !!

timwithtiger1jpg.jpg

Last edited:
If you haven't read any Jim Corbett, you should! The size of that cat really makes some of his stories all the more fantastic!

I've probably seen too many episodes of When Animals Attack, but ain't no way in hades, not in this lifetime. And I wouldn't have blamed him a bit if he had opened up a can of whoop a** on the handler afterward.

Quote:
Quote:
too big a cat for me to ever hunt !!

git cha one o them thar 17 Hummers. Ya can kill any critter that walks the earth.

I would use a 223 for him !!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Quote:
I've probably seen too many episodes of When Animals Attack, but ain't no way in hades, not in this lifetime. And I wouldn't have blamed him a bit if he had opened up a can of whoop a** on the handler afterward.

Kinda hope the tiger did the whoop a** on the handler afterwards !! I understand the handler only has one arm , i wounder why ??

Quote:
Quote:
too big a cat for me to ever hunt !!

git cha one o them thar 17 Hummers. Ya can kill any critter that walks the earth.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif

Once apon a time I helped move a very angry, very druged up tiger. They've got enough strentgh in their tail alone to wip a grown man around. I was sitting with both my feet planted solid on the side of the cage and he was still wipping me around. When they roar you can feel your spine vibrate. All that said it was still a good time. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Back