CZ 550 Varmint Laminated .22-250

ah929rr

I found a used CZ 550 Varmint Laminated .22-250 with the set trigger at a gun shop for $550.00 the gun looks very good and I was told that there is only 100 rounds down the pipe. Do you think this is a good price? The gun is going to be used for Prairie dog shooting so the weight of it shouldn't be a problem.

How well do these shoot?

Honestly, it sounds a little high to me. Price a new one, I don't think they're that much more. I'm not real familiar with the laminate's pricing though.

I have been looking to get me one of these rifles It sound like a pretty good deal. All the places I have priced them have been $700 and up. If you get it let me know how it shoots.

I bought a new one from a local dealer last year and paid $710 out the door. I've only shot about 30 rounds of factory 45 grain Winchester HPs out of mine. With that ammo it shoots .5" 3 shot groups.

Doesn't sound like a terrible price. I picked up my 550 last year and the sticker price was just over 700 new. It's been an excellent shooting rifle for myself.
JEV

Back