tell me how to download sounds from Western Rivers Predation

IowaYoteMan

HELP!!!!

Guys I'm pretty computer illiterate, and I want to download more sounds to my Predation. I'm sure my wife, who is very computer saavy, can do it, and show me how, but we dont even know where to start.

I went to Western-Rivers web site and found all the available sounds, but no directions on how to do it.

Your help, and tips will be greatly appreciated!!!

Right click a sound link
Click on "save target as"
Select the folder you want to save to
type in the name of the file (like Lone Howl1.mp3)
click on ok

When i right click a sound link and select "SAVE TARGET AS...", the save to window comes up ok. but when i click to save, it comes over, and is saved as an HTM file, not an .mp3 file. of course when i try to open the download on my PC, IE opens up the sound page. I know the sound is not being transferred to my hard drive. any ideas?

JGarret...

When you right click on the target from the list of sound names, click on "Open in New Window" that will open the location where the file is, then right click on "Download" and select "Save target as".

What happened is rather than the sound being the file like it was a few days ago, the files were moved to have their own page, as opposed to all of them being on the one page.

Edit: Also, you don't have to open the new window, you can click from the one window and use your back button. The reason I say to open in new window, is it is less confusing to open each sound in it's own window, as you can tell which sounds you have already downloaded... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

No problem Brian...

Thank you for providing the free sounds... I'd like to see other companies follow suit... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif

hay guys I just bought a Fred Eichler E-caller and I need to know if I can download sounds from fox pro or lucky duck on to it and { HOW } to do it.

Back