President or King?

Actually I think this was a great place to put this post. More folks go here than many other topic areas.

No I don't know of any other PE that had a sign saying Office of the President elect. That disturbed me also.

This man is dangerous because of all the passes he receives on who he associated with.

His cabinet picks are right out of the new world order. It is like liberals gone wild. Fat taxes, Soda pop taxes, Tax farmers for their cow farts. Make it illegal to spread manure in the winter.

There are many more ordinances and laws I could bring out not all from our first halfrican president elect but from his party's lunatic left. We are in trouble folks.

Obama has so much he wants to do it may take him more than 2 terms to collect enough money to do it all. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

The Liberal dems are already working on removing firearms from the hands of the citizenry H.R. 45 is gaining ground and support, all democrat. This bill if passed into law would require a federal license ( a general infringment on the Second Amendment) in order to buy or sell a handgun, and sets up a federal dats base in the US AG office listing gun owners, based on the federal forms we have been filling out every time we legally purchased a firearm.
Obama wants to make CCW a federal crime, that means even if you have the permit from your state it is illegal to carry concealed. They also want to ban all hollow point ammunition, lead as a component in ammunition, ect. Ban ownership of handguns, any semi auto, handgun rifle or shotgun. Many of these gun grabbers want cap and ball pistols and rifles to be only sold through an FFL with all the same paperwork, and background checks required on a centerfire.
I am afraid this persident elect will be the worst nightmare we gun owners have ever had, and what he will do will take generations to undo, and possibly some blood.

You guys dont have a clue how bad this guy is for us! Take all this and multiply it by 10 and you may get an idea how bad he is! Look at his rabid antigun cabinet picks! No doubt, we have a battle ahead of us, and you all need to join the NRA yesterday! The NRA will be the only thing standing in the way of these loones! Remember, Obama can do no wrong in the eyes of the media, they created him and they will protect him, so lets not forget the lovely media! Now my question would be, how will they pull it all off since the Supreme Court just ruled in our favor last summer? I know for a fact that Obama himeself disagreed with the decision! He sais he will look for common sense laws against gun owners! Trust me, there is no common sense in the dumpacraps play book!

Quote:

Like it or not, the governer from illinois has not been removed from office, constitutionally wether we like it or not, his appointment stands and the senate must seat him.

Nobody even gave serious thought to fighting it. In my book it's equivalent to shooting your wife and collecting the insurance money.

Seems like the judicial system can interpret clear language into mud when it suits them, and in this case, just took a load of Chicago manure and spread it around the USA. Did we just throw out the concepts of right and wrong out the window with the 2nd amendment?

Quote:
Quote:

Like it or not, the governer from illinois has not been removed from office, constitutionally wether we like it or not, his appointment stands and the senate must seat him.

Nobody even gave serious thought to fighting it. In my book it's equivalent to shooting your wife and collecting the insurance money.

Seems like the judicial system can interpret clear language into mud when it suits them, and in this case, just took a load of Chicago manure and spread it around the USA. Did we just throw out the concepts of right and wrong out the window with the 2nd amendment?

As I said....like it or not. Let me try to explain in a different fashion.

Regardless of the charges against him, at the time of the appointment and still to this day (I believe) he is still the sitting governor, though he has been impeached, which is nothing more than a slap on the wrist.

Now.........under the Constitution Of The United States, it is the governor's responsibility and duty to pick a replacement senator. It doesnt matter much what we think or how we feel about it but I will also say this.

If you stand for one part of the Constitution (2nd amendment) you should you stand for the rest of it. Your all in or all out in my book. Liberals are the only ones afforded the luxury to pick and choose whats good for them or not.

Back