which sounds for zr2?

Chaser1080

Ok guys. First off I'm new to this website and new to hunting in general. As my first year hunting period I didn't see a single deer after tons of time spent in the woods. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif

So I want to some luck with coyotes. It seems like a lot of fun with me and my buddy who got me into it. He's been huntin deer for a while and wants to get into coyotes as well.

After time spent deciding the Foxpro zr2 over the fx3 (because of price), we don't know what calls to get being we only get 12. We're gonna be doing mostly coyote but would also like foxes too.

Any input would be awsome. Awsome site btw.

Chaser1080,

New guy tip of the day. Look at the NX3. It is much louder, better audio quality, has 50 calls of your choice, you can add up to 200, uses a usb interface for adding removing calls and its priced the SAME as the ZR2. Pass on the ZR2 and call foxpro, the NX3 is a much better unit.

products_NX3.jpg

Justin,
AllPredatorCalls.com

Thank you so much for your post. You just saved us. We didn't ever see this until now. And it is definately better than the zr2. Again, thank you.

Back