Dogs

getfoxy

Just Wondering what kind of Dogs everyone has. Whether it be for hunting, or just a pet.

We have 3 Border collies that are just pets. (Bonnie, Cloey, and Baby)
I have one Treeing Walker Hound (Late Night Missy) that Im in the process of training right now.

And last but not least we have a Jack Russel Terrier (Sputnik) who is a house dog/ squirrel dog.

I know we have too many dogs but I would like to Have a Brittany Spaniel

My wife and I breed and show champion Boxers. Right now we have 10. They are great dogs. Very loyal and smart.
We have a website

CRSBoxers.com

Feel free to take a look.

Pop

I've had Labradors, and a Bernese Mtn Dog, but we now have a Newfoundland puppy. His name is "Bull" (because he knocks down everything he touches) and he's undoubtedly the sweetest dog we've ever had. Right now he's 7 months old, and already weighs around 80 pounds. He should top out at 150 pounds or so.

Here's a pic of him.....every day is a "Bad Hair Day" for this little guy. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

newfoundland033.jpg

Got 3
Pepper my Alaskan Malimute /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif
l_3a6f8c49a9c88878a91686f5e36a8cb4.jpg

Cheyenne our resident mut /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif
l_8d353c95909ed6b7d9a057c896c23e85.jpg

and Baxter the nut of the family. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif
l_10f68c074af9386c4bb47ed95bd705b4.jpg

hi im Weezles giRl doG my nAme is CasEy eNy kaT chasors on heer? dum weezLe lef tha puter on wile he goeS pee weezle so dum he not hoose brok at lees i gO owTsid. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif i caN hunT enythig i lik birdz rabiTs skwerls an kAtz I doont huNt for WeezLe jus me haha i slEEp eny were i wont to heRs a pikshure

IMG_1818.jpg

O O Weezl iz coMinG tipe moor latar.....

Dang DOG!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/angry-smiley-055.gif I just saw this. Everytime I turn my back that darned dog is up to something. I had to password protect my other computer because she'd get online and order Scooby Snacks. Looks like I'm going to have to lock this one down too. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smiliesmack.gif

This is our Boxer pup Bella, the pic is a couple month old. shes about 8 to 9 months old now. She is a wonderful dog, great with the boys and loves to play, run and horse around. She is a joker for sure. But dont be fooled by the puppy dog face, she is [beeep] on wheels when we leave the house. She had destroyed the christmas tree and ornaments, tears up kleenex boxes when given the chance, and drug about 30 pounds of wood pellets half way thru the house one day, tore up the bag and they where all over. Cleaned off the counters one day. She would drag anything outside that would fit out the dog door, including her own bed.

She dont get run of the house anymore, she gets the warm laundry room where the dog door is. This is after of course she thrashed the dryer sheets all over the back yard, and tore up several things we had in there.
P7120022.jpg

Quote:
This is our Boxer pup Bella, the pic is a couple month old. shes about 8 to 9 months old now. She is a wonderful dog, great with the boys and loves to play, run and horse around. She is a joker for sure. But dont be fooled by the puppy dog face, she is [beeep] on wheels when we leave the house. She had destroyed the christmas tree and ornaments, tears up kleenex boxes when given the chance, and drug about 30 pounds of wood pellets half way thru the house one day, tore up the bag and they where all over. Cleaned off the counters one day. She would drag anything outside that would fit out the dog door, including her own bed.

She dont get run of the house anymore, she gets the warm laundry room where the dog door is. This is after of course she thrashed the dryer sheets all over the back yard, and tore up several things we had in there.
P7120022.jpg

We have some boxers that are just good as gold. Never a worry in the world. Then we have a couple that just try to see what they can get into. Still in all, I wouldn't trade them for anything in this world. Elvis is definately the ladies man.(Crys when I leave cause he wants to go with me to see the ladies (Human or dog)) Harlee is my baby and the best watch dog. They all have their special place.

Pop

I've got a mixed begal/blue heeler named Sparky going on 4 years old
sparky002.jpg

Then right before christmas my farm dog got hit so she helped me find this lil english pointer Blitz Lemon Twist
he just turned 4 months. hes reteiveing and will be going to bird boot camp come spring
Rebel_pup.jpg

Wow! Weasel's dog speaks GJ2nd's language! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Back