Yes, it is....

Longcruise

A conveniance store /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

ATF.JPG

We have something like that up here, its our liquor store, FFL, deli, gas station, market and sporting goods.

Richard

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif

One stop shopping!
Now if they only had a massage parlor next door /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Quote:
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif

One stop shopping!
Now if they only had a massage parlor next door /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

+1 /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

There used to be a convenience store in Fallon NV called "Beer and Bullets".
This one's even better if ya smoke or chew. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Quote:
I still like the old: "kum and go" stores...

They've got quite a few of those in Nevavda too. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-006.gif

Quote:
Quote:

One stop shopping!

+1 /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

There used to be a convenience store in Fallon NV called "Beer and Bullets".
This one's even better if ya smoke or chew. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Are you looking for a massage parlor with happy endings? If so this looks like the type of establishment that could provide that also. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

You know that joint doesn't offer massages. There's neither one vehicle nor one tire track present.

I'm thinking the partially-pictured sign on the left-hand roofline says "Prostate Exams."

Quote:
Are they still open? I had heard last year they were closing the store?

Not certain. We went by there early on a Sunday morning in December. Was probably before opening time. Next time I'm in the area during business hours I'm going to stop there for sure.

Been to that store in Bailey. Kinda reminds me of the store in Rock Springs, WY

Springs Liquor and Gamblin
Liquor up front, Poker in the rear

Back