Colorado Trappers Assn. Fur Auction!

Aspenlog

After much debate, the Colorado Trappers Assn. will have a fur auction. While it is impossible to predict the fur market, Colorado has always been very competitive auction market place. We ask that if you have a few furs or alot of furs that you give the Colorado Trappers Assn. a opportunity to consign your furs.

Receiving dates: January 31 and February 1
Auction dates: February 5 & 6 2009
Lincoln County Events Center, Hugo, Colorado

Fur accepted at the door on Jan. 31 and Feb. 1 only.
Shipping fur: Fur must be received by Jan. 30th
Shipping address only: Colorado Trappers Association 13385 Bradshaw Rd. Peyton, CO 80831

Consignment agents:

Bill Curns
13385 Bradshaw Rd.
Peyton, CO 80831
719-749-2151

Todd fairchild
18320 Ward Creek Rd.
Cedaredge, CO 81413
970-856-1065

Doug Eskew
41521 Rd. 764
Gothenburg, NE 69138
308-537-2919

Fur Auction Manager:

Alan Nall
515 E. Strohm
Haxtun, CO 80731
970-774-3380

We will be selling besides raw fur. Tanned fur, Colorado Division of Wildlife seizures and damage animals. Including many bears, mountain lions, bobcats, and horn and antler.

Colorado Trappers Assn. would love to have the opportunity to market your fur for you. Give our Fur Manager of one of the consignment agents a call.

Thanks,

Otis Latham
President-Colorado Trappers Association

Otis,

Does Bill Curns still buy raw furs from his house?

[beeep], my cousin (Alan Nall) is moving up in this world! On top of that he has a new baby boy!

Mike

Mike,

You cant never tell what ole Bill is doing yr. to yr. Im sure he is buying some stuff. Im just thankful we have Bill doing what he does.

Oh yes, Alan is moving up the corporate ladder,lol.

Have any coyotes or fox for us, we would sure like a chance at selling any of your fur.

Otis

What I really should do is just ship the complete frozen coyote to Alan and Paula and let them skin it!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif That would go over well at the family get togethers now wouldn't it!

I'm going to have to get him on this board.

I'll get ahold of old Bill and see how he is doing. Haven't talked with him in years.

What are the particulars?
Can you no-sale (or put a minumum price on your fur) and they will send them back (for a fee I am sure)?
What is the commesion rate?

Back