Bocat breeding

ddsd

Now that bobcat breeding season is getting started, what are some of the best ways to capitalize on them this time of year? Any different techniques you would use in comparison to deer hunting when you go from early season to the rut.

preymaster 4

bobcat in heat sound

i trap them so as jan. ends i focus on the connecting points... the toms will really start to roam... find fencerows between patches of brush.. these are hot spots..

little creeks

ditches that connect larger tracts...

thinking of it like deer hunting ain't a bad plan

can you show me some pictures of what you mean by fencerows between patches of brush. I am trying to figure out what kind of territory a bobcat likes, or inhabits. Thanks KSboy2.

ok, I dont know of any of those around this area in mind. There is an area with alot of rocks and juniper trees, and brushy areas. What is the best time to call with the bobcat in heat call?Early in the day or early evening?

anytime of day will work

i am not sure about you, but for me... when ever i have time to get out and call i go.... yes mornings and evenings are typically better as with any hunting but go when you can.....

Do you just let the bobcat in heat sound play sound run all the time or do you stop it. I've heard you will hear a cat respond to that call and you should wait because they will come in. Do bobcats breed a certain time of the year? Or do you run them like a distress call? Thanks

Back