is it too early ?

skb2706

Packin up the truck and making a run out to the farm. I think I need to get away from the big city and go shoot some winter prairie dogs and call in a few coyotes. I got cabin fever real bad. Finally got all the Kwanza decorations put away so I guess I'm free to go. Ya think its too early ?

Quote:
Packin up the truck and making a run out to the farm. I think I need to get away from the big city and go shoot some winter prairie dogs and call in a few coyotes. I got cabin fever real bad. Finally got all the Kwanza decorations put away so I guess I'm free to go. Ya think its too early ?

Kwanza?? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-006.gif

It is never too early if you are that close to the right place. Right Steve?

I got my transmission put back in the Vette today after having to replace all the roller bearings. It started making a bad noise after our last trip. Not a job I want to do on a regular basis. But by doing it myself I saved about $1500.00. Now I can concentrate on getting ready to shoot a few PD's when the weather gets a little better. Has it been snowing much this year?

Let us know how the shooting goes.

Jimmy

When you are off shooting it's never too early....or too late for that matter.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif

Well as it turned out the prairie dogs got a break, at least from me. Got up Saturday morning at my sisters place and decided I was commited to a weekend of strictly coyotes. Its easy to stray toward the pds because its a whole lot less work and lets face it I can be lazy. So coyotes it was.

On the other hand the coyotes did not fare so well. In the day and a half of hunting I called in at least 9, shot five times and killed five coyotes. Not to bad for me. Figured I post a story on the predator threads with some pics. Excellent weather, had a great driver and companion along and get to stay at my sisters place right in the middle of it all. Doesn't get any better.

darb - your memory is just fine /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

I'm off to western SD tomorrow to try and find some "red mist" in the snow /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif Just picked up a new 22-250 and I'm a little excited about getting to put it to use!

Back