Israel's path to peace/by The Nuge

Quote:
I'm sure glad ech doesn't live in our country, i've never seen him be right on any aspect in life. amazing how people that blind can servive.

It's really pretty hard to tell where ECH lives, just because he has Nova Scotia in his signature doesn't prove anything. He seems to be way more involved in our politics than what you would consider normal for a Canadian. I could say I was from WA but actually be from Alberta if I had some reason to hide where I was from.

Last edited:
Might I recommend carpet-bombing.....with Enhanced Radiation Warheads (Neutron Bombs) to preserve the infrastructure. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

You pick the target.....Gaza....BC....Nova Scotia /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif... Washington DC /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smiliesmack.gif

Give enough advance warning to allow those with the mental capacity of an amoeba to escape...let the rest become collateral damage.

Works for me!!

Bob

Quote:
Specializedcc, "Aggogance" No, just pointing out a different point of view. One that's not fed to you by American MSM! Try watching some non-American news shows for a change ... the BBC, CBC, and other European news services and you will gain a wider perspective! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Read my first post again before you make fun of spelling errors. Ive tried watching those channels but they seem like just other cnn's to me /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused1.gif

Bob, living in "Misery" as you do, it's no wonder that you have such a negative attitude! Any towns name Paradise or something of the sort near by .... move there, you will be happier! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif

Quote:
if someone say Canada or Mexico launched 3,000 mortors and Rockets into the United States, thee would be no question about our right to go to war

Well they have probably launched more than 3000 illegal immigrant criminal felons into our justice system. I suppose it's time for action.

Iran, Pakistan, Afghanistan, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Somalia, Syria, Lebanon, Yemen, Oman, Jordan...

Quote:
Iran, Pakistan, Afghanistan, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Somalia, Syria, Lebanon, Yemen, Oman, Jordan...

Exactly, and that is why peace is the best solution! If a full scale conflict broke out, can you imagine the price of oil and the damage to our economies? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused1.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused1.gif

Consider the recent US arms sales to Saudi amd UAE, Israel could not prevail without US intervention! What would be the longterm consequences? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused1.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused1.gif

You don't make peace with someone who wants to wipe out your existance. We don't need their oil. We can start drilling right here in the good ole USA.

Quote:
Specializedcc, "Aggogance" No, just pointing out a different point of view. One that's not fed to you by American MSM! Try watching some non-American news shows for a change ... the BBC, CBC, and other European news services and you will gain a wider perspective! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

So ECH,

Are you here to "assist in educating" the Americans, or here to simply poke a stick in their eye's at every given opportunity? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused1.gif

From where I sit, I haven't seen alot of education occuring, just some pot stirring, along with numerous "trailer park" referances. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

While your opinion is welcomed, the pot stirring, well...not so much.
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif
Thanks,

Jeff

Funny you should mention "carpet bombing"! Kathy thinks that means when she sprays stuff on the carpet just prior to her Annual sweeping! It's something else to me! I used to walk on patrol among the vast craters 2,000 pound bombs make when they come to rest in flat land. Build a real nice pool there by just putting in the concrete. But, they were directed toward the many, many bunkers lined up with military precision in the Le Hong Phong jungle in Binh Thuan Province, RVN. This was inside South Vietnam far from the ports of Hanoi/Hiaphong where those type weapons were designed to do their more cost-effective destruction.

Call your attention to the fact that in the last war we "won'...................................................
we used the nuclear devices in order to win, am I correct?

Judiciously, but we used them.

War is not fun, it's not the traditional debate in the parlor, and when we are truly serious, we will WIN!

Only time will tell! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

Sam H. Asbury, III
CLEET #08 PIA 2782

Recommend Paradise Valley, Arizona by Scottsdale and where a Saudi Prince owns a one block compound circled by a 30 high stone wall with special arrangements with the local police for security. When a relative of his needed an operation @ the main Hospital there, a WING of the Hospital was cordoned off/quarantined for their exclusive use, and HE PAID FOR IT! Money talks! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif

At least, vacation there! You'll be glad you did! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif

Sam H. Asbury, III
CLEET #08 PIA 2782

I totally agree. But will we, heck no! I have always held the opinion that drilling for oil here is little more than political posturing plain and simple. The oil companies now say that due to the low oil prices that drilling here wouldn't be cost competitive. Does something smell fishy here, well it should.

Quote:
We can start drilling right here in the good ole USA.

most domestic oil & natural gas is produced by the little companies, not the big exxon/mobile types.

and right now the little guys are trapped by the credit crunch, they can't get credit to do anything.

the oil that needs a higher price per barrel to be worth extracting is the shale oil stuff. marathon had plans to double their facilities in canada for getting this stuff out, that's on hold. oil needs to be somewhere above $60 per barrel to make that worth doing.

Stu, you don't get it, regardless of price or direction of the prevailing solar winds they are not going to drill here. Its the biggest dog and pony show that this generation has ever seen. The average American Joe Blow tax payer WILL NEVER get a fair shake as long as he is dependent upon Big Oil..ever! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smiliesmack.gif

Quote:
most domestic oil & natural gas is produced by the little companies, not the big exxon/mobile types.

and right now the little guys are trapped by the credit crunch, they can't get credit to do anything.

the oil that needs a higher price per barrel to be worth extracting is the shale oil stuff. marathon had plans to double their facilities in canada for getting this stuff out, that's on hold. oil needs to be somewhere above $60 per barrel to make that worth doing.

It's a pretty dishonest and cowardly thing to set up a military weapon in a school. They are unscrupulous and dishonest and now at least these particular ones are KIA!

Thanks for the IAF!

Sam H. Asbury, III
CLEET #08 PIA 2782

Here are the guys you defend, ECH:

THE COVENANT OF THE HAMAS - MAIN POINTS

=======================================

The Covenant of the Islamic Resistance Movement was issued on August

18, 1988. The Islamic Resistance Movement, also known as the HAMAS,

is an extremist fundamentalist Islamic organization operating in the

territories under Israeli control. Its Covenant is a comprehensive

manifesto comprised of 36 separate articles, all of which promote the

basic HAMAS goal of destroying the State of Israel through Jihad

(Islamic Holy War). The following are excerpts of the HAMAS

Covenant:

Goals of the HAMAS:

------------------

'The Islamic Resistance Movement is a distinguished Palestinian

movement, whose allegiance is to Allah, and whose way of life is

Islam. It strives to raise the banner of Allah over every inch of

Palestine.' (Article 6)

On the Destruction of Israel:

-----------------------------

'Israel will exist and will continue to exist until Islam will

obliterate it, just as it obliterated others before it.' (Preamble)

The Exclusive Moslem Nature of the Area:

----------------------------------------

'The land of Palestine is an Islamic Waqf [Holy Possession]

consecrated for future Moslem generations until Judgment Day. No one

can renounce it or any part, or abandon it or any part of it.'

(Article 11)

'Palestine is an Islamic land... Since this is the case, the

Liberation of Palestine is an individual duty for every Moslem

wherever he may be.' (Article 13)

The Call to Jihad:

------------------

'The day the enemies usurp part of Moslem land, Jihad becomes the

individual duty of every Moslem. In the face of the Jews' usurpation,

it is compulsory that the banner of Jihad be raised.' (Article 15)

'Ranks will close, fighters joining other fighters, and masses

everywhere in the Islamic world will come forward in response to the

call of duty, loudly proclaiming: 'Hail to Jihad!'. This cry will

reach the heavens and will go on being resounded until liberation is

achieved, the invaders vanquished and Allah's victory comes about.'

(Article 33)

Rejection of a Negotiated Peace Settlement:

-------------------------------------------

'[Peace] initiatives, and so-called peaceful solutions and

international conferences are in contradiction to the principles of

the Islamic Resistance Movement... Those conferences are no more than

a means to appoint the infidels as arbitrators in the lands of

Islam... There is no solution for the Palestinian problem except by

Jihad. Initiatives, proposals and international conferences are but a

waste of time, an exercise in futility.' (Article 13)

Condemnation of the Israel-Egypt Peace Treaty:

----------------------------------------------

'Egypt was, to a great extent, removed from the circle of struggle

[against Zionism] through the treacherous Camp David Agreement. The

Zionists are trying to draw other Arab countries into similar

agreements in order to bring them outside the circle of struggle.

...Leaving the circle of struggle against Zionism is high treason,

and cursed be he who perpetrates such an act.' (Article 32)

Anti-Semitic Incitement:

------------------------

'The Day of Judgment will not come about until Moslems fight Jews and

kill them. Then, the Jews will hide behind rocks and trees, and the

rocks and trees will cry out: 'O Moslem, there is a Jew hiding behind

me, come and kill him.' (Article 7)

'The enemies have been scheming for a long time ... and have

accumulated huge and influential material wealth. With their money,

they took control of the world media... With their money they stirred

revolutions in various parts of the globe... They stood behind the

French Revolution, the Communist Revolution and most of the

revolutions we hear about... With their money they formed secret

organizations - such as the Freemasons, Rotary Clubs and the Lions -

which are spreading around the world, in order to destroy societies

and carry out Zionist interests... They stood behind World War I ...

and formed the League of Nations through which they could rule the

world. They were behind World War II, through which they made huge

financial gains... There is no war going on anywhere without them

having their finger in it.' (Article 22)

'Zionism scheming has no end, and after Palestine, they will covet

expansion from the Nile to the Euphrates River. When they have

finished digesting the area on which they have laid their hand, they

will look forward to more expansion. Their scheme has been laid out

in the 'Protocols of the Elders of Zion'.' (Article 32)

'The HAMAS regards itself the spearhead and the vanguard of the

circle of struggle against World Zionism... Islamic groups all over

the Arab world should also do the same, since they are best equipped

for their future role in the fight against the warmongering Jews.'

(Article 32)
http://www.fas.org/irp/world/para/docs/880818a.htm

'Nuff said, speaks for itself, IMO!

Back