ordered some lure

bghunter119

i ordered some lure{cat gland lure} from a M&M Lures Howard SD /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/angry-smiley-055.gif about 20 days ago, havent seen or heard from them,was not back ordered either when i got the statement sent 4 e-mails tryn to find out where it is no response at all from them, if i get it, that will be my last order from them, consumer service isnt that great in my opinion /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/angry-smiley-055.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/angry-smiley-055.gif,any good suggestions for coon and cats? thanks

F&T trapping supply. I have ordered from them before and there fast shipping and very nice to deal with great people there. I always like hawbakers coon lure. And used a lot of milligans brand shell fish oil works great also for coon. But i think my fav for coons is sardines for coons. They have lure for everything there at F&T.

well, i got my order today, ordered it before christmas, wasnt processed til the 30th of dec, shipped out on the 5th of January, no e-mail replies, or no explaination with the order, first and last order from there, ps when you have the flu, heavy odored scents are not the best thing to be messing with, found that out today /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smiliesmack.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smiliesmack.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gifgot some cat passion and feline essence

I 2nd F&N Trapping Supplies, Great sevice, fast shipping!!
Never had a problem with them. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif

Back