who has the Chargemaster 1500 and do you like it

I bought one about a year ago, worked fine, very accurate, and then it quit working. I called RCBS and told them about my problem, I sent a check for $10 (for shipping) and they sent me a new one. The new one seems to work fine, and I'm very pleased with RCBS customer service.

Just got one two days ago, and loaded up 50 rounds....I liked it so much that I already sold my Uniflow Powder Measure. I kept my beam scale to double check the weights of the loads, but so far so very good!

Thanks Guys im buying one this month and its good to hear good things when buying $$ equipment /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif

I have one for several years, not sure if it works the same or not, as the new one looks quite a bit different. Anyway, I like the accuracy of it, but don't like how slow it is.

I got one at the first of Dec. It is awesome in my book. By the time I get the Bullet seated in the last round it either has the next one measured out or is adding the final grains to it. It has cut my reloading time in half.

Just got one for Christmas and haven't used it yet, putting the finishing touches on my bench. Have been loading on a portable since i moved. Can't wait to give it a go.

Back