I went to Tomcats for 4 days!!

vargy49

Took Stags and hounds and 5 Terriers!!
We ended up catching 9 yotes. One day we stopped by a old house on the way home!!
Checked up in the attic and could see at least 5 coons in there!! Now this old house is only 24 ft by 24 ft wide!!
I slide Casey, Copper and Ace up there!! in a few seconds all [beeep] breaks loose!! LOL
Now this attic is pitch dark!! I get up there to help them out!! I get over in the corner to where the little dogs were!!
3 coons are behind the chimmy!! it is real tight quarters.
All Casey could do is get his head in there and face fight the 3 coons!! He got the first one by the head and got it pulled back so the other 2 could help him!!
he had a lot of blood on his face!! After they got done with that coon i checked him over!! he took a nasty one across the nose!! I let him go and right back in for # 2!!
While we took care of those 3 the guys down stairs we going to town and a couple in the wall!!
We had a couple learcher dogs down there to help Babe and Sadie out!!
After the 6th coon they were getting hot so we put them away and got 2 of my stags out!! Libby and Liz!!
I checked the walls out up in the attic and found 4 more coons!!
I lower Casey,Copper and Ace down to help with the last 4!!
In the mean time Babe had located in a brush pile out side!! Casey goes to her aid and they pull a possum out of there!! Between the stags and Terriers they get the last 4 yanked out!!
That morning while we were heading out to run hounds we spotted a coon in the ditch!! Did a drive by with the Terriers and ended that one real fast!!
11 coons and a possum for the day!!
Thats a record for me in one day!!

GPIDR-Tomcat204.JPG

Vargy

Back