PredatorSpanker-remote control

HiPlainsCaller

Just curious if you mailed my remote control. I checked the post office today and it had not arrived. Also curious if you keep track of each label sequence on my remote and caller pad. #16 on my remote says threat howl and #16 on the caller pad says coyote pup. Just making sure I didn't receive somebody elses sound card or vice versa. Thanks for your time and service on this matter. Brad

Brad,
I sent your remote, it went out Priority mail. Their is delivery conformation on the package but not signature conformation. It takes on average of 3 days to receive Priority mail. If you did not receive it Saturday, you should receive it Monday. I did not include your new label. Their is one on the way but it was dropped in the mail Saturday after the mail went out. I was on my way up state and neglected to put labels in the box. I also included write on labels for the sound card and the remote label. The remote label has to be cut to fit. The sound card label is the proper size. Keep in mind that the labels we include on the cartridges are waterproof, the writeable ones are not.
One way to make a waterproof label is to buy some clear labels and place over the writeable labels. This will protect them. Talk to you soon.

Wayne

Back